Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Sometimes Toasty's attitude gets on my nerves (Page 2)

Heenap Senior Member
Heenap
Heenap

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I do think there are ppl like toasty in todays world. of course not that many but few here and there...

i do know some ppl who has toastys patience.

I dont know if lot of ppl will agree with me, but Tejs family is not a bad family. There are not able to overcome their past, especially pitaji and pashu. Everyone else seems to be normal. They are not women beaters or burn their DIL alive for dowery and stuff like that. There are not able to trust women after all that they have seen in the past.

I m not saying that justifies everything, but i think somewhere toasty knows they are not bad ppl but just unable to forget their past. She has seen the good side of them even pashus

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd-Purva-

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
A marriage is not a barter system that one can go give me this and then I return this. One has to accept the family with all their flaws unconditionally - esp. the woman. Toasty being a part of the family, knows first-hand the damage that was done by Malti to her family.

One cannot blame the Chaturvedis for the way they are behaving - their grandfather became an invalid in old age, they spent nights in jail, the father has suffered 2 strokes, they had to shift their shop from the old location to the new location - all because of Malti. In such an atmosphere if they see Toasty meeting with Malti again and again, they would be angry and suspicious, esp. when Malti'slawyer takes Toasty's example in the court.

Also, Women's lib and standing for one's rights does not mean that one has to be a fire-brand all the time. In the real world, people live to forgive and forget. Freedom means the freedom to walk out and the freedom to stay back. Toasty has chosen to stay back. She has repeatedly chosen her roles of a wife and DIL over being a teacher, daughter, sister, what have you. It is her choice to live with this family and fight to make a place for herself in their lives and hearts. I think after this track is completed, the family will realize how much Toasty means to them all.

By the way, not sure how old most of the commentators here are, but I would suggest that you go and talk to your Mothers and Aunts about how they spent the initial years of their wedded lives to get a perspective on what a woman has to go through. I did, and I have seen first-hand what my mother has to put up with to this day. So no Toasty is nothing out of the ordinary. She is not a doormat, nor is she firebrand, she is just an ordinary girl, like the thousands we see every day, like you and me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv123456

People take love from parents and friends for granted. Toasty thinks her family will always love her, which is probably true. So she focuses on keeping her in-laws happy.

BTW - this is the story of ALL soaps. "Bahus" have no feelings except to be doormats.

LOL LOL LOL LOL Yes, so true! It's like Bahus in shows are all good, god-fearing, love their families, worship their husbands, and be total doormats for their saas to trod on. 
kulvasudha Senior Member
kulvasudha
kulvasudha

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Really. I am very much agree with this. After marriage Toasty didn't spend time with her parents, also didn't talk with her mom properly Confused  Always busy in kitchen preparing meals and avoided talking with her mom and friends on phone Confused She was busy with in-laws all the time.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index