sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont understand what Hetal's problem is...agree that Her marriage happend very fast and she didnt have any cecklace to wear..why cant she take things i n a positive way and support her brother...I think ppl like hetal and phui always think in a negative way and they like to see other hurting...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think mona interfered for no reason,it was between amabji,hetal and anu,as a brother had to give sumting to hetal wen she got married,hetal wast eyening mona jewellery from start,she was actually sitting wid mona and laughing and iggling it was manju(pr fame)who pointed out the issue,ambaji and hetal were hurt,i agree ambaji was wrong in demanding like this but shye wanted to prove sumting in front if her friend,mona and anu are wong in hiding things from gandhi family about his job.
mon awas wrong in giving the jewellery to hetal,nobody asked for her jewelery now wen hetal will go back to bedis house,vimmy will start taunting her.
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I believe all four are at fault.
Ambaji for being too autocratic and always imposing her demands on others.
Anukalp for hiding about his job to his family
Mona for always interfering - as Sherma said it was something between Ambaji,Hetal and Anukalp. Let them handle the matter. She hasn't learn from her past experience.
Hetal She is always after Mona. Deep inside she does have some grudge against Mona. After her marriage she has changed totally.
mwah thumbnail
I honestly don't understand hetal ...I mean mona did so much 4 the family and this is how hetal repays her I mean its sooo dumb
And as usual ambaji didn't really change and hetal got married fast thts wat every1 knws bt I mean married life isn't a breeze and u will never always get ur way ..._ have a family to look after nw
Hetal...I don't knw I reallly don't like this show anymre
if they wanted to have a maha episode...(I dnw wats it called)they could have shown things positively 4 a change

Wat url thjnk?
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree that Mona was at fault she should have just let anu and hetal and ambaji settle the issue. ambaji wants to prove point when money is involved, then she should start earning. She did not even care if Anukalp had money or not and if the situation would lead to her being further embarrassed as her son has no money.

Hetal is just one ungrateful girl. so much mona did for her and she is upset with mona and treats her like nothing. I love the way karan intervened. Hetal needs to learn how to live, she is a married woman and need to behave that way. Mona dont make demands on her parents or cousins.

I dont understand why bejal has to tell hetal what to do and hetal is listening to her to her own detriment. didn't hetal have some sense. she did not go to school?