Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 23rd May 2011

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Updating on behalf of Jot
YIH Written Update 23rd May 2011

The episode starts with Manjari shouting for help in the fire. Akshay who is badly looking for Manjari comes across Puja on the way. An angry Akshay asks her where is Manjari? puja hesitantly says she dont know. Akshay says nt to do this drama in front of him, he knows her truth. puja pretends to be innocent. Akshay says "i cant understand how one sister can do this to another. What did Manjari didnt do for u? Always sacrificed for u at home, job and even in LOVE. She thought of ur happiness first. And u r thinking to trouble her." Puja still innocently says what wrong did i do with u? Akshay says "SHUT UP If u had done anything to me then i would have forgive u but u broke Manjari's trust for which i wil never forgive u". {Akshay give her one tight slap too...😡} Puja says he dont have the right to cum between 2 sisters. Akshay says "even u also dont have the right to break Manjari trust like this behind her back. Just said it once she would have sacrificed evrything for u. But u instead did this suicide drama and all. Tum itna neeche kaise gir sakti ho". puja gets shocked on knowing that Akshay knows her deeds. just then Akshay hears Manjari shout for help and he goes looking for her.

Akshay sees Manjari in the fire. Manjari sees Akshay and tells him to save her. Puja is looking at them at a distance and thinks fire had spread too much, it seems both wil die together, at least wil be together after death (why dont u die in that fire?) Akshay sumhow goes to Manjari who was about to faint and holds her. manjari faints and Akshay says "Manjari, jab tak main hoon, tumhe kuch nahi ho sakta" (We know that Akshu...😳) Akshay takes Manjari in his arms and tries to get out of fire. Meanwhile, a man sees fire on mock cafe sets and shouts. Puja is angry to see Akshay saving Manjari and says that to keep away from Akshay she tried to kill Manjari but that Akshay only is saving Manjari, what to do nw, since Akshay knows her truth and what if Manjari also remembers evrything.
Ranbir was giving interviem to media regarding his projects when that person informs that there is fire on mock cafe sets. Evryone gets worried. Mallika gets a call from Puja saying their plan failed and Akshay saved Manjari and also Akshay doubts on her nw. Mallika tells her to be away from the matter till she solves it. Akshay brings an unconcious Manjari in his arms to Rastogi house and keeps her on sofa. Ranbir, Rhea evryone asks what happened to Manjari but Akshay is busy in trying to wake up Manjari. Rastogi calls for doctor. Malika and CJ gossips like it was important day of her career and this happend, when mite hv fire broke out? On which Akshay gets angry and tells them to shut up wid their nonsense talks. Rhea advises to take Manjari to her room.
Akshay takes Manjari to room. A concerned and worried Akshay again tries to wake up Manjari and says "Plz wake up Manjari, talk to me. see u hv to wake up nw. why u r nt talking to me? U r upset with me. I m sorry. U hv to wake up for me. I told na today kismat also cant separate us. Get up Manjari" Just then, doctor comes.
Ranbir apologises to media for nt been able to show cafe set up due to accident and ask them to leave. One reporter while going ask Ranbir that how its possible to catch fire when there is no possibility of fire nearby. Ranbir says he also want to know the same.
In the room, doctor tells Akshay that Manjari has inhaled a lot of smoke thats why she is unconcious yet, but take care of her and gets up soon which is important. doctor leaves and Akshay sits next to Manjari.
Rhea tells about Manjari condition outside. Malika is relieved that evryone believd that it was an accident ane was thinking to quietly get out of there. Just then Anushka Kabir cums and Anu tells that Manjari life was in danger and the incident that happened was nt an accident but a plan of sumone to harm Manjari. Rastogi and Ranbir are shocked to know this. Anushka says they even have proof since they got a kerosene can near the place and advises to call the police. Puja who is hearing the conversation from window outside gets worried. Mallika worried too and Ranbir calls police. Kabir tells Anushka that they should take Puja name but Anushka stops him saying let Manjari wake up first and then we wil tell and puja wil be punished (Ya we r waiting for that...)
In the room, Akshay is very concerned for Manjari and says " Kehte hai saccha pyar hazaaron mushkilon ke baad zinda rehta hai. Premi mar sakte hai saccha pyar nahi mar sakta. Itihas gawah hai Manjari sacche premi hamesha mare hai, kaash waqt rehte mujhe ye baat samajh aati. Galti meri hai, main ladta raha kismat se uparwale se, karta bhi kya mere paas aur koi upaay nahi tha. Aaj faisle ki raat hai, mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum meri kismat mein nahi ho, nahi samajh paya ki tum mere naseeb mein nahi ho. manjari yakeen mano, agar mujhe tum mein aur tumhare pyar mein se kisi ko choon na pade, toh main hamesha tumhe chununga. Main apni pyar ki kurbani de sakta hoon, tumhari nahi. manjari agar tumhe kuch ho gaya toh kuch bhi nahi bachega, na mere sapne na mera wajood, kuch bhi nahi. plz get up Manjari. Ply open ur eyes for me, Manjari. " (OMG. . Akshay was crying...😭😭) Manjari cums into senses a bit and says Akshay. Akshay gets relieved a bit and tells "yes Manjari wake up nothing wil happen to u. Dont worry i m with u. Get up" But Manjari dont respond again. . . . . EPISODE ENDS

PRECAP - Its the same promo precap. Manjari saying I Love U to Akshay but Akshay says its late now.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES . . .PLZ HIT THE CHASKAMETER BUTTON OF YIH FORUM IF U LIKE THE UPDATE. . 😊
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
a touchy episode,but Akshay a true a friend as well as true lover,

Aarthi