Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Bracing for the storm...

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
In a deep forest, two lonely trees stood solemnly rooted. They were aware of each other, but they stayed separated, each blowing in it's own wind. As they continued to grow, their arms branched out, their leaves tangling and twining. No matter how far they tries to be the stronger the wind blew the more their leaves tangles, till one day, their you couldn't tell them apart. Forced by nature and all that conspired they were tangled together.

When the wind blew strong, each tree tried to pull their branches apart and the wind seared in between then ravaging their leaves and breaking their stems in the process. If only they'd realized that bracing the storm together would make them stronger. Unfortunately they didn't learn, and then one day came a wind so strong it threatened them by their roots. Both of them shook and shuddered. Their limbs were battered and bruised from the battle with the storm, their ground shaken. Each blamed the other for the storm, and neither knew how to battle the wind.

Where am I going with this if you haven't fallen asleep on me yet...is what I feel like Guddu and Runjhun's relationship can be described as.

Two Fridays ago there was a big storm. They voiced their insecurities and issues each other had, and while they spoke what was in their heart neither of them followed threw consequence wise. They fought and it may seem like they've made up, but there is a lot of things left unsaid which will come to a boil if not dealt with.

To some this feels like a redundancy, we're back to square one...we fight, we make make up, we fight we make up...it seems like a cycle and theirs neither push nor pull.

How can someone who was mad, who said he wouldn't forget, who was bitter, become so nice again all of sudden? How can someone who was hurt and angry, forgive and forget so easy? How can we go from fight to fluff?

Then again have we really gone from fight to fluff? I'm not going to answer the question directly but there are a few things I'll point out.

1. Guddu & Runjhun do need to discuss their issues, because their next fight will be only more explosive.

2. Guddu hasn't learned to control his anger completely (he needs to learn to do this without Runjhun present)

3. Runjhun on the same hand needs to accept that there are times when listening and pulling back are okay, and on the same time sometimes standing up for yourself is okay.

4. Runjhun is comfortable with Guddu's touch and has no qualms touching him either, but those touches are not intimate or affectionate. When I say intimate, I mean non casual. Yes she isn't averse as she used to be but the touches are casual or instinctual, and it's one friends would share.

5. Guddu and Runjhun's fight moved them from exploratory phase to friendship phase. Initially they were testing boundaries with each other, but their fight has moved them beyond that phase, they're no longer testing boundaries with each other. I'm not saying they understand each other completely but they're no longer in the exploring phase. It might feel the same but there is differences.

Having said that, there are somethings that have been admitted, somethings that remain on the back burner, and there is definitely something brewing below the surface, so while to some it may seem like cool breeze, and it might, but it doesn't take the cool breeze to quickly become a storm when the circumstances threaten...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you know what wafah, you are right.  everytime guddu and runjhun's relationship moves forward, they always get into an argument first.  that being the case, if they are going to reach that stage of being physically husband and wife, then they are going to have a really BIG fight.  and i mean epic.  
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wafah...i totally agree wid you...the breeze is cool because of weather and it doesn't take much time  in changing the weather...they have explored each other thats why they know each others most of the weaknesses and strength but there is still many things which they don't know about each other...they have to go a long way...they have just started understanding each other...
                         their relation's current stage is just like the mansion made of cards ...a slight gusty wind can break the masnsion...and the wind in their relation is trust...theu have started trusting each other but there is still scope for improvement...There are many things which are hurdle in their relation...
Neelu is one of them...Runjhun's insecurity was clearly visible that night when she compared herself with Neelu...for Runjhun ,she was a bargirl but what compelled her to compare herself with a bar girl...jealousy...yes she was somewhere jealous and her expression was she lost battle from an outsider ...a girl who has no respect in society but she(neelu) has respect in her husband's eyes...
                Its clear that Neelu is not a bar girl...but now she has become Ace of the game as like Runjhun...we are also confused and trying to figure her out from cloud...
                  More than anger ...the day they will start trusting each other by making a concrete mansion of their dream...on the base of trust ...no evil wind can intrude in their house...
                         They have started ,their journey and the day they will reach their destination ,we will get our Gunjhun
Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved the post Wafah!!

1.  I hope Neelu question is answered tomorrow.

2.  Touch question is hopefully answered when Devi's pregnancy is proclaimed to be Runjhun... think that will be an argument... could be as bad as two weeks ago... I CANNOT WAIT!!!

3.  Abhigyaan issue will be brought up with the fight above I think.

4.  THE big thing is... what both of them really want and that is each other.  Will they talk about that? No.  I think they'll try to find an excuse to stay together post challenge but the stubbornness of both will get in the way and Guddu will leave.  THEN he will realize his mistake..and find a way back to R.  I think R already knows she wants the marriage but she believes Guddu does not want the marriage to work so that will be the reason she lets him leave?

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani2007

Loved the post Wafah!!

1.  I hope Neelu question is answered tomorrow.

2.  Touch question is hopefully answered when Devi's pregnancy is proclaimed to be Runjhun... think that will be an argument... could be as bad as two weeks ago... I CANNOT WAIT!!!

3.  Abhigyaan issue will be brought up with the fight above I think.

4.  THE big thing is... what both of them really want and that is each other.  Will they talk about that? No.  I think they'll try to find an excuse to stay together post challenge but the stubbornness of both will get in the way and Guddu will leave.  THEN he will realize his mistake..and find a way back to R.  I think R already knows she wants the marriage but she believes Guddu does not want the marriage to work so that will be the reason she lets him leave?

great post Wafah..and yes agree with you Rani...I think this is the calm b4 the storm..major dhamaka coming up..I think it will have something to do with devi's pregnancy....G will leave and then start to pine for R..
Also hope the misunderstandings from the last fight get cleared up..thats the only way to move this story forward..
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great post Wafah!
i too think this is the calm before the storm...
I am just wondering if the creatives will show a physical relationship between the two prior to them airing out their differences.  In most of the indian serials I have seen one or the others thinking ability is compromised when consumation of a marriage takes place...Rumjhum having the bhang seems a perfect setup for this by the creatives!!  I desperatelly hope this is NOT the case. 

For once I would like to see the leads communicate, air out the misunderstandings before commiting to each other...

Alas, lets see whats in store for us tomorrow...
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent post.  You have expressed everything so well.  It is nice to have the fluff but yo;u are right the bigger issues need to surface and the way these two are it will be explosive.  The issues are still there under the surface and as they get closer the explosion will likely be bigger because they have more vested interest.  Looking forward to the big fight  and reconciliation.
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Post !! I really liked your comparison,

Now that both of them has gone through these hurdles, I feel they are strong enough to face any new problem. Yes there are misunderstandings, weakness & ofcouse ego & pride. No man or woman is prefect. In a relationship as specially in husband & wife relation you can't & never expect that if there are no misunderstandings, weakness one would a have prefect life. It never happens. In real lifes we get to see people like M&M's - do u agree ?

One can't say till he/she clears All misunderstandings, weakness & problems differences he/she cannot run their life. These things get messed up the more u try to clear them ( well, my own experience ) I would say that one should clear them up as they them on UR way, & move together. Never wait & try to nail them. Everything need not be told, understand what the other person is & know his/ her weakness & go accordingly.

I feel that there is a lot of understanding between GUDDU & Runhjun. Though it's not told, both know what each other needs & wants. Just not expressed yet. When GUDDU came home drunk after the IM center fight, he said " I know you very well, u start ur lecture & I will listen " Runhjun also know wat GUDDU likes & dislikes. Today she wanted to say " Amma " but she stoped, as she know that GUDDU may not be happy by that word. On the other hand GUDDU showed his understanding by saying that " I know u wanted tell ur Amma. Amma is FIXED for you "

One cannot cover the difference, we got know that difference & move accordingly

As the relationship is getting stronger, I feel no storm can Ruin Guddu & Runhjun relationship. This time I wish we they fight together & not with each other.

Waiting for tomm episode, let see if they get to learn about each other something :)
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheryajp

Great Post !! I really liked your comparison,

Now that both of them has gone through these hurdles, I feel they are strong enough to face any new problem. Yes there are misunderstandings, weakness & ofcouse ego & pride. No man or woman is prefect. In a relationship as specially in husband & wife relation you can't & never expect that if there are no misunderstandings, weakness one would a have prefect life. It never happens. In real lifes we get to see people like M&M's - do u agree ?

One can't say till he/she clears All misunderstandings, weakness & problems differences he/she cannot run their life. These things get messed up the more u try to clear them ( well, my own experience ) I would say that one should clear them up as they them on UR way, & move together. Never wait & try to nail them. Everything need not be told, understand what the other person is & know his/ her weakness & go accordingly.

I feel that there is a lot of understanding between GUDDU & Runhjun. Though it's not told, both know what each other needs & wants. Just not expressed yet. When GUDDU came home drunk after the IM center fight, he said " I know you very well, u start ur lecture & I will listen " Runhjun also know wat GUDDU likes & dislikes. Today she wanted to say " Amma " but she stoped, as she know that GUDDU may not be happy by that word. On the other hand GUDDU showed his understanding by saying that " I know u wanted tell ur Amma. Amma is FIXED for you "

One cannot cover the difference, we got know that difference & move accordingly

As the relationship is getting stronger, I feel no storm can Ruin Guddu & Runhjun relationship. This time I wish we they fight together & not with each other.

Waiting for tomm episode, let see if they get to learn about each other something :)

Sheryip: I am hoping that tomorrow will be a time that Guddu can take care of RJ. He will be a gentleman. RJ never lets her guard down and is very independent. She never leans on him. So to see that side of her will be something new. He did not see how she fell to the ground crying after he left. So we will see her guard down and her needing him to take care of her. This will be a new protective side of Guddu
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Wafah

Where am I going with this if you haven't fallen asleep on me yet...is what I feel like Guddu and Runjhun's relationship can be described as.

@ bold...No Wafah...I am fully awake...I was sleeping before reading this...😉.

Totally agree with you...are you sure your not a psychiatrist...😆