Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: my_view

Good one Pixie.! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I chose other because GHSP started with Dev -Geet and the way things are going they very well may end the serial with Dev-Geet.! πŸ˜² who knows the charade may become reality in Geetland?

Geet to Nandini: Meet Dev, my future husband. 

Nandini to Geet: Thanks for the laughs..! Oh..wait..you mean seriously?...backing away carefully now ..πŸ˜› 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i hope that never happens
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Hello sweety, Dev ka chota bhai was the best!

How I wish, saare problems solve ho jaate!πŸ˜†
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow 1 man many introduction...πŸ‘
all suits him thats why i cant vote for any of them😈

kash ye DEV VICKY hota...😍...SS is superv actor and this track was awsome... if he would vicky then we would love him and enjoy the track and nandini more.πŸ˜”
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

How I wish, saare problems solve ho jaate!πŸ˜†

Usha, that would have been your adjustment bureau at work.πŸ˜†  But, alas, it was not meant to be.

Oh wait, they can still get inspired by Golmaal (in a reverse way) and have MSK reveal that he has twin brothers (consanguinity can be disclosed later). 

One was called Dev Vikrant Singh Khurana -- the one who is married to Naintara.  The other one was called Vikrant Dev Singh Khurana -- the unmarried brother.  When both of them are around, the family refers to the former as Dev and the latter as Vicky.  To save Grandma any confusion in her old age, the family refers to the former as Dev and the latter as Vicky in her presence.

But, when only one of them is present or Grandma is not around, they refer to the latter too as Dev. 

That would make us all happy, wouldn't it?
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

Usha, that would have been your adjustment bureau at work.πŸ˜†  But, alas, it was not meant to be.

Oh wait, they can still get inspired by Golmaal (in a reverse way) and have MSK reveal that he has twin brothers (consanguinity can be disclosed later). 

One was called Dev Vikrant Singh Khurana -- the one who is married to Naintara.  The other one was called Vikrant Dev Singh Khurana -- the unmarried brother.  When both of them are around, the family refers to the former as Dev and the latter as Vicky.  To save Grandma any confusion in her old age, the family refers to the former as Dev and the latter as Vicky in her presence.

But, when only one of them is present or Grandma is not around, they refer to the latter too as Dev. 

That would make us all happy, wouldn't it?

Shakespeare is spinning in his grave right now ...after 400 years someone has managed to beat him at the mistaken identity plots and comedy (and confusion) that ensues...hail Medha (and the GHSP team!) πŸ˜†
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: paponecon

wow 1 man many introduction...πŸ‘
all suits him thats why i cant vote for any of them😈

kash ye DEV VICKY hota...😍...SS is superv actor and this track was awsome... if he would vicky then we would love him and enjoy the track and nandini more.πŸ˜”

If only wishes were horses, haan! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
hegdemedha thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Shakespeare is spinning in his grave right now ...after 400 years someone has managed to beat him at the mistaken identity plots and comedy (and confusion) that ensues...hail Medha (and the GHSP team!) πŸ˜†

Shradha, I wouldn't lay claim to that "distinction".  I wouldn't want to be responsible for disturbing the man in his grave.  But, the GHSP team can surely lay claim to that distinction. 

Now, this reminds me that I should take some time out to write a reprise of The Merchant of Venice a la GHSP.

hegdemedha thumbnail
Did we mention "Dev, the Agony Uncle"?
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i would have loved her to say  "dev , my ex husband"πŸ˜†...

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Sylvia: Alas, we were denied that. 

Actually, as Geet's marriage to Dev was not legally valid, she could not have introduced him as her ex-husband.  But, she surely could have introduced him as, "Dev, my sham husband".