•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
GM guys i got it from FB(updated bt Vivian's admin), enjoy d show guys ðŸ˜ƒ..

Don't FORGET 2 Catch 2day's epi on TV!! (Keep Supporting TRP Mission) 
Hint 4 2day's Epi: Panchi will throw a big welcome party 4 both Pia & Misha. Every1 in the party will try 2 hide Pia's past life & her relationship with Abhay frm her. But, a big drama during the party will reveal some hidden facts abt Pia's past !!

its from telly hakaar's article

link is 

Pia who was seen essaying the role of a girl next door will go all glam in Star One show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

Our source says "In tonight's episode Pia will be seen in a completely new avatar. The show will take a year leap wherein Pia has lost her memory. Misha and Pia will come back from Paris after a year where they had gone for a student exchange program. Pia will become a model and she will turn ultra glam. However, her character in the show will be the same only the look will change. Pia will not remember anything as Abhay has taken her memory. She might have lost her memory but she still feels the pull towards something. The source further informs in tomorrows episode Panchi will throw a big welcome party for both Pia and Misha. Everyone in the party will try to hide Pia's past life and her relationship with Abhay from her. But, a big drama during the party will reveal some hidden facts about Pia's past."

We spoke to Sukirti Kandpal (Pia) who says, "Yes, I go abroad for studies and when I come back my look is totally changed I will be seen in an ultra glam look. I will become very trendy".

Edited by kaushiki9 - 12 years ago
Thanks kaushki ...yes piya should start getting hint and her brain& heart should work to get abhay from slumber 😆😆
yeah I saw it in viv's official fb page..admin post it but don't know where they found this news...
thanks a lot kaushiki🤗
wooo piya gettin to know abt abhay
i'm so happy😳
Originally posted by abhaylove

Thanks kaushki ...yes piya should start getting hint and her brain& heart should work to get abhay from slumber 😆😆

welcome Rupa ðŸ˜ƒ...

yep she'll get Abhay back soon ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

yeah I saw it in viv's official fb page..admin post it but don't know where they found this news...

humen to news chaiye, kahin se bhi ,ile vo unki tensen🤣 rt8 debo😆

they got ot from tellychakkar article...
i jst saw it
Edited by kaushiki9 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sv003

thanks a lot kaushiki🤗
wooo piya gettin to know abt abhay
i'm so happy😳

welcome Swetha🤗...
now bad things r over to sab acha hi hoga😆
I read it there, but thanks for sharing😊