Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Dont we know Niveditha??

kavianand thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly ..after seeing this serial for nearly a year...and loving Niveditha..knowing her strengths and weaknesses...cry ing with her..laughing with her...even getting angry with her...One thing that has kept us all glued to this serial is Niveditha..and her feelings...

We know her well enough by now..we might be doubtful of Sids behaviuor Or Virens behaviour at times and dont know what to expect at times..But we know that we can rely onNivi to be morally right..always...She has never ever strayed from that path...

How can we think that she is capable of such an heinous act as aborting her own child??Really i want answers for this...Becoz i am really inexperienced in terms of marriage or kids but i do know that aborting is murder...How can we even remotely think that Nivi will do such athing...Its just very very unfair on our Niveditha if we can think like that!!

I know yesterday when I saw Viren explaining to her about  having kids...he did not at all sound unreasoanble..in fact i felt  abit bad that i jumped to the wrong conclusion thinking that he is just being demanding๐Ÿ˜•In fact it was very well expressed by him...and the way she reactted also was what we expected at this stage...knowing her condition...BUT if she is pregnanat...she will definitely go ahead with having that baby...may be she might not be ecstatic  about it at this point...Her fate is really bad...she never enjoys anything good that happens to her..be it her first love...her marriage...her honeymoon...now her pregnancy...But she will never commit something so inhumane..i have total be;ief in her chracter...

The way she stopped Divya and made her understand'"IS Masoom ke Kya galti hai DI...Kyon kar rahi ho??Tumne Siddharth ke barein mein bhi nahin socha??"This tells everything ...

I will quit this show if the Cts show something like this from Nivi..I dont care about the ending anymore!! If they show that she can go morally wrong then For me CCBM ends and i will erase this serial totally from my memory!!

Edited by kavianand - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kavianand I completely agree with ur point of View, U have explained this in such a way that it makes sense, I also thought that Nivi after knowing that she is pregnant, (and if ever she is)  for Dwita she might want to abort this child, So that she does not do injustice with Dwita, But after reading ur post I agree with U, Nivi will never do such a thing,   Because this is settign bad Example, Many Consider her as an Ideal and her doing so will set a bad example, So I dont think she will ever to such a thing,
himabindu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear...why are u thinking so much...this is just agimmick for TRPs...They will Niver make the main protagonist of the show to do such stuff...๐Ÿ˜†Star plus is doing all this womenbased serials so that the woman power is shown as winning not losing...Only awoman can give birth to alife and a woman such as Niveditha...She is such a naturally born giver...nurturer,...She is the very embodiment of sacrifice and tolerance..how can anyone even write like this about her or even think about her like that...
But frankly speaking..This serial is mainly now concentrating on the destiny aspect of it...How there is such athing called destiny and how it does justice...Destiny is nothing but Gods hand!!That is why Divya Died,,,,That is why Dwitha has made such ahuge impact on Niveditha...that is why Destiny will decide What is Nivi and Virens and Siddharths fate...that is what the story is about..My POV...Niveditha Defied destiny...she chose her own path...she always does that...But now destiny will take over...so anything can happen not that anything untoward will happen...But whatever happens will be isin not their control. anymore .Be it Siddharth...Niveditha,,Or Viren...thats wht RS and Neha meant by the story reaching its logical conclusion...
But Niveditha will never do anything which can let down a womans integrity or honour...
And You my dear have not yet replied to my posts in the previous topic...and now is the wrong time to quit the show...All the drama is now and justice will be done now!
About these articles..Why do you even bother reading them...Any ways we know the ending...Only thing is How it will happen..so why bother to read any thing??Do reply to my posts OK?BTW i loved My Siddharth yesterday playing so sweetly with baby doll..i love Dwitha she makes such cute faces and does look like abhishek๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
kavianand thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Kavianand I completely agree with ur point of View, U have explained this in such a way that it makes sense, I also thought that Nivi after knowing that she is pregnant, (and if ever she is)  for Dwita she might want to abort this child, So that she does not do injustice with Dwita, But after reading ur post I agree with U, Nivi will never do such a thing,   Because this is settign bad Example, Many Consider her as an Ideal and her doing so will set a bad example, So I dont think she will ever to such a thing,

Thanks for Ur reply Dear...Yes definitely Cts cannot play with Nivedithas character...she is the CCBM so whatever happens her character will be intact...Its natural to feel let down coz she is after all human and she does mistakes but not Sin...She in incapable of such acts..Our faith also should not waiver if we have to do justice to her character!1
dyhardfan thumbnail
I totally agree with you dear. If Nivi does that to her baby, it just goes against everything I believe. Her character would be destroyed to me. I will seriously quit this show too. Becoz it will mean that what I was watching all along was a lie and I was fed lies Only.
nature099 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kavyanand beautifully potrayed the points and I agree with you Nivi can't take such a step true she said no to Viren and will not have a baby till she herself feel it but she will never ever abort if she is carrying a child.
kavianand thumbnail
Originally posted by: himabindu05

Hi dear...why are u thinking so much...this is just agimmick for TRPs...They will Niver make the main protagonist of the show to do such stuff...๐Ÿ˜†Star plus is doing all this womenbased serials so that the woman power is shown as winning not losing...Only awoman can give birth to alife and a woman such as Niveditha...She is such a naturally born giver...nurturer,...She is the very embodiment of sacrifice and tolerance..how can anyone even write like this about her or even think about her like that...

But frankly speaking..This serial is mainly now concentrating on the destiny aspect of it...How there is such athing called destiny and how it does justice...Destiny is nothing but Gods hand!!That is why Divya Died,,,,That is why Dwitha has made such ahuge impact on Niveditha...that is why Destiny will decide What is Nivi and Virens and Siddharths fate...that is what the story is about..My POV...Niveditha Defied destiny...she chose her own path...she always does that...But now destiny will take over...so anything can happen not that anything untoward will happen...But whatever happens will be isin not their control. anymore .Be it Siddharth...Niveditha,,Or Viren...thats wht RS and Neha meant by the story reaching its logical conclusion...
But Niveditha will never do anything which can let down a womans integrity or honour...
And You my dear have not yet replied to my posts in the previous topic...and now is the wrong time to quit the show...All the drama is now and justice will be done now!
About these articles..Why do you even bother reading them...Any ways we know the ending...Only thing is How it will happen..so why bother to read any thing??Do reply to my posts OK?BTW i loved My Siddharth yesterday playing so sweetly with baby doll..i love Dwitha she makes such cute faces and does look like abhishek๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Himabindu...Yeah i was sort of busy and also moodoff so i did not answer...Being in paramedical field and living in a city like Bangalore I must be able to think rationally..But i cant...i am too attached to this serial and specially to niveditha...Hope i do start thinking more from my brain rather than heart!!๐Ÿ˜†

I did see ur posts...Yes i too feel Destiny will play its role but what i do not get is why This new girl at this point of time...I honestly dont get that at all...Is really Niveditha that sort of agirl who would get jealous if Viren Flirts with this girl OR this girl flirts with Siddharth...She is too composed for such petty emotions  Isnt it??This new girl is either very involved with Viren or she is Psychiatrist whom Viren Knows and who has helped him...thats what i feel..
There is apurpose for everything evenAditya joblessness and Virens Berukhi...Siddharth trying to become both mother and father to lil Dwitha...It all has apurpose...I really Feel CCs prophecies will play an important role now...I only hope not to see nivi weak and and NT dadi hearbroken and Sad ...I just love this Dadi to bits..My AJJI[DADI}is also just like her much older but strong...U know ther are hunting for agroom in my house But My Dadi is do modern she never lets that SEEing ritual happen in my house and asks me to talk to the guy first...
anyways I am just relaxing at home right now..i work in a health Club so have to be there on evenings on alternate days and mornings on other days...so i wont be able to reply to all ur posts immediately...
As for the ending i am really not thinking anymore about it...it really doesnt make sense at this point...I just want Siddharth and Nivediths characters to be intact...thats really more important for me๐Ÿ˜•
Yes BAby Dwitha Looks Like Abhishek Tiwari...Cute!!๐Ÿ˜‰
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: himabindu05

yesh hima v all know the ending ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

lets c how that ending happens

han na sid aur dwita k scenes kal bohat cute thay very cute ๐Ÿ˜‰