Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: peachesandcream

I don't think he would have carried it further, ( I hope he would not) because that would have been really unacceptable.   You are right jpalagrawal the fact this was witnessed must have some purpose- things seem to tie together in this show.  It will be interesting to know what that purpose is especially with a pregnancy stick floating around.

Yeah, I don't think he would have gone further either, he probably would have kept holding her hand or something. While I still don't agree with what he did, it happened, so that's all there is to it. All that matters now is how Runjhun deals with what she think may have happened.

Jpalagrawal and Peachesandcream, you both make a good observation 👏 that with the two aunts seeing that scene + Mahadevi's positive pregnancy test still MIA, there's got to be something to it. Guddu would obviously know it's not his kid, would Runhun honestly think its her's if she thinks they did something that night, but then again she would obviously remember that she hadn't ever taken such a test. She'd probably put 2 and 2 together with Mahadevi's restlessness + constant throwing up + Jabbo's association and bad charecter and conclude that it is her cousin's. Would she cover for Mahadevi? Help her get an abortion? Help Mahadevi win Jabbo over for marriage? Would she convince Guddu to help her, and if so, how? Soo many questions, the CVs sure have a lot to answer.

Another point is that at this stage, all Guddu needs is validation from Runjhun. That she is committed to their marriage not because of Amma's happiness, social norms/duty, or because she is exceptionally stubborn about the bet. But rather because she wants to be committed to him. I understand why Guddu is angry (💔!) in the pre-cap, he is hurt and still insecure about his place in her life, and how she feels for him. What with Abhigyan 😡 who is  Runjhun's "lost love" according to Guddu, and with the challenge being centered around changing Guddu, he wants her acceptance not because she is bound by duty to do so, but because she truly cares for him the same way he has finally accepted that he cares for her.
Edited by Pleiades - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pleiades

Yeah, I don't think he would have gone further either, he probably would have kept holding her hand or something. While I still don't agree with what he did, it happened, so that's all there is to it. All that matters now is how Runjhun deals with what she think may have happened.

Jpalagrawal and Peachesandcream, you both make a good observation 👏 that with the two aunts seeing that scene + Mahadevi's positive pregnancy test still MIA, there's got to be something to it. Guddu would obviously know it's not his kid, would Runhun honestly think its her's if she thinks they did something that night, but then again she would obviously remember that she hadn't ever taken such a test. She'd probably put 2 and 2 together with Mahadevi's restlessness + constant throwing up + Jabbo's association and bad charecter and conclude that it is her cousin's. Would she cover for Mahadevi? Help her get an abortion? Help Mahadevi win Jabbo over for marriage? Would she convince Guddu to help her, and if so, how? Soo many questions, the CVs sure have a lot to answer.

Another point is that at this stage, all Guddu needs is validation from Runjhun. That she is committed to their marriage not because of Amma's happiness, social norms/duty, or because she is exceptionally stubborn about the bet. But rather because she wants to be committed to him. I understand why Guddu is angry (💔!) in the pre-cap, he is hurt and still insecure about his place in her life, and how she feels for him. What with Abhigyan 😡 who is  Runjhun's "lost love" according to Guddu, and with the challenge being centered around changing Guddu, he wants her acceptance not because she is bound by duty to do so, but because she truly cares for him the same way he has finally accepted that he cares for her.

very well said Pleiades
sofeajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pleiades

i agree with you that Guddu would not go thru with it. if only R were to open her eyes at the time and see how much love there was, she would be overwhelmed I know I would 😉🥱.  Actually I would have liked it that the scene continues with G staying by her side and she wakes up to find.  herself hugging him. That would besomething else.

Just have a thought if the situation were to be reversed. G you my pathi parmeswar and I your dharampatni . Sorry but I could not resist it please don't hold it against me. 😆😆😆😆😆. Just a hunk lying beside me what can I do????Will I have Guddu restraint maybe not😉😆😆😆

Edited by sofeajan - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well sadi ll of you. Many good points. If wishes were wings ********
I must say Himanshoos controll of Guddu character is amzingly good. Switching from one emotion to another.
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
It is interesting to see how fast Guddu's emotions change. Himanshoo is a really good actor. One main thing I noticed about the may 26th episode was that the same scenes that caused anguish and confusion to Runjhun made Guddu really happy. I am talking about the scene when Guddu is thinking about what happened during the day. He has a big smile on his face as he thinks about this. Later on in the episode Runjhun remembers what happened in the day and she is completely freaked out.