Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: azuria

Hello people,

Days remaining. That calender we saw so avidly was the one Runjhun was counting the days of her marriage. According to her kundli her husband would die in thirty days. And the accident which G had was for her a reminder. That is whay she took the dead man to be her hubby.
Now let me see the day G opend the store was eight day so count after that. I think a week has passed since then. so it should be between 15 to 17 day that has passed. Directors are good by keeping the same clothes you know what day it is.
As fr G kissing G.
H*ll it was a kiss given to a small girl who had a good day. Not a hubby wiefy kiss. As my daughter pointed out he is not even touching the cheek mamma.
Exactly.

alright, did i miss something.? The man who marries Runjhun will die on 30 days? I don't remember this at all.

Guddu was walking out on her after the marriage. She threw the challenge at him to make him stay for thirty days. Her plan was to reform him and hoping that he would begin to understand and honor the marriage vows in that time frame. She wanted the marriage to work for amma's sake. This was my understanding of the situation.
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BTW, isn't something big going to happen in 5 days? That was the promo scene when Guddu pulls her hair. She says in 5 days she will change him

I assume they did not mean that the show was ending in 5 days?😭

So we are in the last phase of the challenge and  there is something big. There is a reason 5 was highlighted today

Yes, what kundali scene about her husband dying in 30 days?
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The kundali you're talkin' about is a fake one that the M & M's were behind.  They sent this fake kundali which mentioned that whoever marries Runjhun will die in a month.              Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes thats ture edabella.
It was M&Ms fake kundli which they gave to abhigyans father . Thats the only kundli that Runjhun knows of vi viewers knows of the real kundli but R only knows of the fake one.
That is also the reason why she is not showing any emotions or feelings towards G because she thinks he might die soon.
The promo where G siad now the Challange is over she says no five days are remaining. G has seen the calander and thinks thats the count but R knows thats not true and she will get what she wants G as a proper hubby. I have a guss that she knows that he likes when she put demands on him and even if initialy he opposese she gets him where she wants him. And she is not a fragile demsel who will wither. She will stand up to him and put hin stright and he will fall for her lock stock and barrel. Intresting watching coming episodes.
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yes thats ture edabella.
It was M&Ms fake kundli which they gave to abhigyans father . Thats the only kundli that Runjhun knows of vi viewers knows of the real kundli but R only knows of the fake one.
That is also the reason why she is not showing any emotions or feelings towards G because she thinks he might die soon.
The promo where G siad now the Challange is over she says no five days are remaining. G has seen the calander and thinks thats the count but R knows thats not true and she will get what she wants G as a proper hubby. I have a guss that she knows that he likes when she put demands on him and even if initialy he opposese she gets him where she wants him. And she is not a fragile demsel who will wither. She will stand up to him and put hin stright and he will fall for her lock stock and barrel. Intresting watching coming episodes.

Very astute observation...  👏
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes thats ture edabella.

Very good point. Though I think it would be a very good way to be tying in to the old episodes, for me, it wouldn't fit with Runjhun's behaviour towards her husband. If in case she thought her husband might die in 30 days, she should have been more considerate towards him and accepting of him than what has been shown till date. 

If CVs read this, they might jump on it if they haven't had such a thought till now.

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am just wondering if the noise made by the mamis had not distracted Guddu, how far would he have taken it? Hopefully after confessing that he is attracted to her, he would have looked at her lovingly all night. Or held her hand and fell asleep.
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't worry Infofan...I am sure he wouldn't have gone far with the cheek kiss...
I didn't mind the three kisses...He kiss her forehead were he put the Tika...and the cheek kiss was only that a cheek kiss not romantic or passionate about that. He kissed one cheek she turn her head he kissed the other cheek. I though it was kind of sweet that a goon like Guddu Shukla the King of Kannaij 😆 would do that.
Maybe if the Mamas hasn't interfere he just would have slept next to her and hold her.

Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

I am just wondering if the noise made by the mamis had not distracted Guddu, how far would he have taken it? Hopefully after confessing that he is attracted to her, he would have looked at her lovingly all night. Or held her hand and fell asleep.

After watching the scene properly on TV, I have to admit that was a very intense scene for an desi soap. I have NEVER seen a guy try anything with a girl who is intoxicated. But Guddu is in many ways an anti-hero.  Three kisses is quite a lot. Definitely there is a purpose.

He had not exerted his rights as a husband, but just said that he could. So we are again seeing the domineering Guddu

Mammis saw it and will tease RJ about it

Pregnancy plot will be believed

Anyway, I know that the right and wrong of Guddu's actions have been debated, so I d onot want to go into that. But there has to be a purpose to that drawn out spectacle. I too was wondering where it would stop and why was it witnessed.
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think he would have carried it further, ( I hope he would not) because that would have been really unacceptable.   You are right jpalagrawal the fact this was witnessed must have some purpose- things seem to tie together in this show.  It will be interesting to know what that purpose is especially with a pregnancy stick floating around.