Discussion Thread - May 23rd-27th, 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nadeera

there's something about the show...i always keep smiling when i watch the show...as soon as it goes on ...Humri bhagonwaaaliii...i start smiling for whole 30 minutes...😊

totally agree its a great show..the best..👏

sad to hear that it may end..😭
@ edabella

I think Devi will attempt abortion and end up in hospital in that process then s*** will hit the fan.
Would really love to see some poetic justice done for all that the M& M's did to ruin RJ's reputation.
Today's episode did not live up to the expectations at all. Very disappointing. A whole episode of Gunjhun but no substance at all. H and N were disappointing today. They probably heard of the show ending.
Hmmm I haven't watched the epi yet but then I never expected GR to have a profound TALK session with RJ out of her senses...today's epi just seems to be about her loosening up...I don't think this has anything to do with the news of the show ending...maybe it's weighing on your minds and that makes you think so but the show doesn't seem like it's already ruined :S
1- Mahadevi and abortion- Well we wait and see.
Today was a good episode specialy that when Runjhun was talli she could show other sides of herself that will give thought to Guddu that she is not stiff all the time and that it is not by choice that she is so but due to circumstances and I do hope he starts giving her more time to enjoy.
I think Runjhuns Bhaag is going to help us if we send in letter to reconsider and prolong the show.
     How many days left in the challenge in the show??? Anybody know? I know its almost done.

Okay, I finally saw todays (May 25th) episode, it definitely seemed out of character for the entire show. What was the need for another song, when we just had one last week? They could have gotten to know each other better during that time at the mandhir, instead of Runjhun just laughing and running all over the place.

On the plus side, no Mahadevi-Jabbo and the 3 pairs of relatives taking up time.

I wonder what Kalsanwali was looking for? She seemed to know exactly what she was looking for, I seriously doubt it is Mahadevi's pregnancy test, that would make no sense, though I do think someone will happen on it pretty soon. I'm thinking it could be Runjhun-Guddu's marriage papers, the license for the mobile centre, the "contract" with the 30-day challenge, who knows.
There is a possiblity that Khansanwali found something regarding the mysterious Neelu and will now work to get her to come between R and G!!  If this is the case it could be a very interesting turn of events.

As for the show ending ...I HOPE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN...Like many of you I feel this show has an original storyline and the chemistry between the two leads is just being tapped into...The show has major potential and it should be given a chance...I will deffo do all to try to save the show...lets see if Zee listens to us...
I wrote a bit of my thoughts in the WU thread...

One thing I have to say is that the pre-cap was fairly appalling to me.  I know some of you can't wait to see tomorrow's episode but I beg to differ here.

If shown, this will be a first step in intimacy between Runjhun and Guddu after crossing many hurdles along the way (let us just pretend that the story progressed as we would have wished to see).

To me, it seemed like Runjhun had passed out from intoxication when Guddu leans over to plant a kiss.  If a couple enjoys physical intimacy and this scene is shown, I am ok with it, but here Guddu does it when Runjhun is not in a state to accept or protest.  To me Guddu is taking advantage of Runjhun - wife or not.  He knows his touch is not welcome and now he goes further than a simple touch.

I did not like that move AT ALL.
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
All the episodes since the eventful Friday have not made sense and now it is apparent that they were stereotypical Zee-esque formula that has been repeated in so many other shows.

Today it was confirmed that Zee was behind those episodes and the reason behind the rush job was revealed by the TB article.

Zee has ruined shows time and again.  I have no reason to support Zee in any future entertainment.
I think the moment in the precap is more of a tender moment than a passionate moment...I wouldn't say Guddu's taking advantage of her...it's been obvious since a while that he finds her attractive and it's not like he's molesting her...it's just one soft stolen kiss...and he's looking at her so tenderly and affectionately before he leans in for the kiss...It's like a moment of impulse where he gives in...but he'll back off after that I think.