Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Discussion Thread - May 23rd-27th, 2011

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

Opened up a discussion thread for this week.  Please feel free to use.  I won't be able to post as much this week Ouchbut will join back in like normal next week.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Opened a discussion thread with nothing to discuss...Rani Ji that's not how it works...LOL you can't just put the pot on the fire, where's the masala to stir in the pot to get it brewing...Just teasing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Ok ok... I'm posting!

Just saw Monday's episodes and here are some thoughts.

1.  Guddu tells Runjhun ok enough shopping now how about some shopping for me.  WHAT?? I actually rewound because I thought I misheard it.  You want RUNJHUN to shop for you?? Maybe now that Runjhun is setting out his Gunda clothes to wear he thinks it's ok to shop with her?  I don't know about you but I didn't really see a diff between the first shirt she picked out and the second... outside of the color.

2.  I loved that he whispered to her in a confidant type of way... and told her to take over.  That's so rare...  He knows that Runjhun knows what she is talking about and listens to her...even when he has decided to get the poor quality phone he was Ok with her saying no to doing that and he listened. I liked that he didn't just tell her to be quite.  They really are like partners.

3.  The taking of the bag... you forget how considerate the man is all the time... his anger really is down biggest enemy.

4.  I thought it was weird that Guddu said that he is not a fool, that he didn't want anything to ruin this happy day, that he learned to control his anger...did he forget? HE GRABBED THE GUYS BY THE COLLAR?? WHAT!!! That's not controlling your anger!! He lost his temper and then calmed down but that is different from I didn't lose my temper at all.

5.  I wish that Guddu and Runjhun has been looking at each other when the Gundas were making the comments about the couple and how Runjhun doesn't belong with Guddu.  Guddu wasn't surprised by the comments though he looked a little upset and then got angry.  Runjhun on the other hand was really upset and looked like she didn't agree with what they were saying and that she didn't like they way they were describing her and Guddu.  Both Guddu and Rujnhun need to see how the other views the marriage... Guddu agrees with the goons... Runjhun does not.

6.  FORESHADOWING:  Runjhun saying that she doesn't want anything to ruin Guddu's friendship with Jabbo.  I am pretty sure that Jabbo will say that Runjhun wants the exact opposite of these words.  I cannot wait for the scene in which Jabbo says this to Guddu and that he thinks Runjhun just wants to break their frienship.  I hope Guddu gives him a good whack... though if he's controlling his anger I guess he won't...LOLLOLLOL

4.  Jabevi... I still think this whole thing is to bring Devi over to Runjhun's side.  I know I wrote previously about Guddu thinking that Runjhun's preg with Abhi's baby but I really dont see that track playing out... Guddu has to trust Runjhun... and Runjhun would never forgive (or forget) such  a big accusation.  I hope that when people assume that Runjhun is pregnant it turns into something that brings Gunjhun closer together.  Like, something that only the two of them know about, so when people talk to them, it gives them a chance to exchange glances... smile at one another.. and talk through their gestures like they did last week when they were not talking.. lol... only this time it'll be on better terms.

Edited by rani2007 - 24 May 2011 at 12:28am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvPleiadesljcruznewfoundloveLoveGudduEtna_DiaazuriaJulie0001gardesbhavni88sigridOmaRamdassInfofanAreYaar

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I also love that she is freely touching him now... thought I guess it doesn't count since a hand on his shirt or something but it's a step in the right direction.

The pulling him back when she wanted to go into the store shot was cute.LOLEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesLoveGudduEtna_DiagardesInfofanAreYaar

Etna_Dia Goldie
Etna_Dia
Etna_Dia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
@rani

I think he did control his anger. He could do have done much worse! But he stopped when his wife asked him! I think that what he did was enough to scare them so they can go and leave them alone!

Edited by etna - 24 May 2011 at 2:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesLoveGuddugardes

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
4.  Jabevi... I still think this whole thing is to bring Devi over to Runjhun's side.  I know I wrote previously about Guddu thinking that Runjhun's preg with Abhi's baby but I really dont see that track playing out... Guddu has to trust Runjhun... and Runjhun would never forgive (or forget) such  a big accusation.  I hope that when people assume that Runjhun is pregnant it turns into something that brings Gunjhun closer together.  Like, something that only the two of them know about, so when people talk to them, it gives them a chance to exchange glances... smile at one another.. and talk through their gestures like they did last week when they were not talking.. lol... only this time it'll be on better terms.

Rani,
Above:  G could never accuse R to be so characterless if R was the one who was trying to prevent what happened to Mahadevi in the first place - she dragged G along with her to rescue Mahadevi from Jabbo's clutches - at least the character of G as I know it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesazuriaJulie0001edabellaLoveGudduEtna_Diabee5sigridInfofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
I saw the HA segment and R consumming bhang and acting silly.  So out-of-character for both R and G.

OMG it is Zee's interference.  We wanted the show promoted, Zee wants all demographics and love Bollywood masala, so the CVs were forced to act on it.  If this continues, I am done with BBAT.

I don't want to see what happened to another show I used to watch repeated here as well.  It led to the ruination of that show and I don't want BBAT to go to the wayside.  I will elaborate later.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesuzeeJulie0001Etna_Diabhavni88bee5sigrid

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Monday's epi was nice...well the GR bits...I forwarded through the Jabbu-Mahadevi stuff...they get on my nerves :P

Liked the way Guddu whispered to Runjhun so naturally at the mobile store...their natural camaraderie was on full display in this ep...lol...so relaxed around each other...one major laughter session did all this? Sweet :-)...and when he actually listened to her opinion about the quality of the phones, I was in shock...haha

The comfortable touches like her pulling him back to check the size of the shirt...very hubby-wifey natural scene there as if they've been comfortable since ages...lol

Him offering to carry her bag...awww...lol...that was very surprisingly sweet of him...

Those goons who came to bug him and make him angry...I have to say their taunts were damn funny though...I was laughing watching this scene...LOL

The way Runjhun stopped him and the way both times he only calmed down at her touch...interesting...although I was amused when he claimed later on that he wouldn't have lost his temper...dude you grabbed those two guy's faces like you were going to choke them there only...did you forget? LOL

Cute bit though the way he told he wants to take her somewhere...so intrigued to see where now.

And what's this I hear about a tall Runjhun segment now...hmmm dunno what to make of that :S

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesljcruzEtna_DiaJulie0001sigrid

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index