Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Ok ok... I'm posting!
Just saw Monday's episodes and here are some thoughts.
1. Guddu tells Runjhun ok enough shopping now how about some shopping for me. WHAT?? I actually rewound because I thought I misheard it. You want RUNJHUN to shop for you?? Maybe now that Runjhun is setting out his Gunda clothes to wear he thinks it's ok to shop with her? I don't know about you but I didn't really see a diff between the first shirt she picked out and the second... outside of the color.
2. I loved that he whispered to her in a confidant type of way... and told her to take over. That's so rare... He knows that Runjhun knows what she is talking about and listens to her...even when he has decided to get the poor quality phone he was Ok with her saying no to doing that and he listened. I liked that he didn't just tell her to be quite. They really are like partners.
3. The taking of the bag... you forget how considerate the man is all the time... his anger really is down biggest enemy.
4. I thought it was weird that Guddu said that he is not a fool, that he didn't want anything to ruin this happy day, that he learned to control his anger...did he forget? HE GRABBED THE GUYS BY THE COLLAR?? WHAT!!! That's not controlling your anger!! He lost his temper and then calmed down but that is different from I didn't lose my temper at all.
5. I wish that Guddu and Runjhun has been looking at each other when the Gundas were making the comments about the couple and how Runjhun doesn't belong with Guddu. Guddu wasn't surprised by the comments though he looked a little upset and then got angry. Runjhun on the other hand was really upset and looked like she didn't agree with what they were saying and that she didn't like they way they were describing her and Guddu. Both Guddu and Rujnhun need to see how the other views the marriage... Guddu agrees with the goons... Runjhun does not.
6. FORESHADOWING: Runjhun saying that she doesn't want anything to ruin Guddu's friendship with Jabbo. I am pretty sure that Jabbo will say that Runjhun wants the exact opposite of these words. I cannot wait for the scene in which Jabbo says this to Guddu and that he thinks Runjhun just wants to break their frienship. I hope Guddu gives him a good whack... though if he's controlling his anger I guess he won't...
4. Jabevi... I still think this whole thing is to bring Devi over to Runjhun's side. I know I wrote previously about Guddu thinking that Runjhun's preg with Abhi's baby but I really dont see that track playing out... Guddu has to trust Runjhun... and Runjhun would never forgive (or forget) such a big accusation. I hope that when people assume that Runjhun is pregnant it turns into something that brings Gunjhun closer together. Like, something that only the two of them know about, so when people talk to them, it gives them a chance to exchange glances... smile at one another.. and talk through their gestures like they did last week when they were not talking.. lol... only this time it'll be on better terms.
Edited by rani2007 - 24 May 2011 at 12:28am