India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pull her act together

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I think Pratigya needs to play smart. Pratigya is an educated and smart woman. She needs to use those skills against Amma. I don;'t thnk any problems get solved by just sitting down, being nice, or giving the the disturbed and sad looks Pratigya gives amma.
She needs to come up with ideas that ensure that Krishna does not get negative ideas in his mind. I don't expect her to do cheap things as Amma but still she needs to respond to that instead of nature to fix itself.
A lot of people would prolly say if thr love is true nothing should happen. But the human mind is made to doubt ppl. Even the most solid relationships get moved by the idea of doubt on the partner or if some fills it with venom. It may be temporary but it happens. So, Pratigya better do soemthing abt all this before it is too late.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100corvetteAziyageesmeena..babithajhussainramsopiyarapiyarib2011Mayavi-26....Poojie....

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
She needs to put that iPhonewa to use... Record Amma saying or doing something evil . Everyone does it these days.

Edited by Atticus - 23 May 2011 at 11:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meena..b2011babithaj

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
The iphone idea seriously i don;t understand why they don;t use it often in tv serials. I guess it makes it too easy to catch the evil person and then the makers can't drag the serial on and on

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
You said it right every relationship has ups and down.In the matter of Pratigya reacting I still think the cv's have sum thing in store for us because she has always stood up for her rights.

babithaj

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Stranger nice one. ya that is what iam also saying pratigya has to do something. she knows amma by now she has to tell back and make her stand. she is smart and educated she cann;t think of anything just sitting and feeling sad. it won;t do anything. she has to do something. why he cv's don;t do anything. this phone. she has phone i mean pratigya also has in the serial. why she is not using technology she is educated. come on. this is what i don;t get in the serial they don;t give ideas for the leads but all teh grey characters have mindblowing thinking. see

gees

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
dont worry dear its a new challenge for pratigya snd will win she is an intelligent woman
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
agreed entirely!Thumbs Up

If she can be brave enough to speak out, she should also be clever enough to have a strategy...

Of course it wont make for good Indian TV who love rona dhona, dukh bhari kahaanis/plots and evil in general!!!LOL

Arrey yaar!! Tongue

Only when they show the murky depths of  evil can they show the phoenix-like brilliant Pratigya, rise from the fire she was pushed in and radiantly shiiine her goodness!! Big smile

Oh and throw in a righteous bhashan or two for good measure!!!! Not forgetting too the obligatory blank look here and there - a bit like this!Stern Smile and you have the whole shabang!!!

I can just see her now..."and another thing Amma!!!...while I am at it...""

Get the drift??!LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geeshussainramso

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

agreed entirely!Thumbs Up

If she can be brave enough to speak out, she should also be clever enough to have a strategy...

Of course it wont make for good Indian TV who love rona dhona, dukh bhari kahaanis/plots and evil in general!!!LOL

Arrey yaar!! Tongue

Only when they show the murky depths of  evil can they show the phoenix-like brilliant Pratigya, rise from the fire she was pushed in and radiantly shiiine her goodness!! Big smile

Oh and throw in a righteous bhashan or two for good measure!!!! Not forgetting too the obligatory blank look here and there - a bit like this!Stern Smile and you have the whole shabang!!!

I can just see her now..."and another thing Amma!!!...while I am at it...""

Get the drift??!LOLWink

@bold... :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Go to top