ANANT WILL MARRY SHAGUN - SHAHEER

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends,
Yaar, I saw Shaheer's interview taken by tellybuzz wassup.When they asked him:
Can you tell us about your character in Navya? His answer was shocking...he said he will marry the girl...
Here's the link,
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/8475-i-am-a-very-homely-person-shaheer-sheikh.htm
What do you think is gonna happen?😊

Edited by Edwardtabs - 12 years ago
omg!!!! then y did they put navya as the leading role 1st of all... am getting irritated... 😡hate hm nw... Edited by Cool_priya - 12 years ago
well, i guess he was just describing the nature of his character. In the show, he might convince his family and get married to Navya, and anyways, the show is abt AnYa, so i guess, even after a lot of hurdles, AnYa will be 2gether😳
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

well, i guess he was just describing the nature of his character. In the show, he might convince his family and get married to Navya, and anyways, the show is abt AnYa, so i guess, even after a lot of hurdles, AnYa will be 2gether😳

Ya may be.
But then, why did he say so? Juz tell me yaar... it's just so confusing😕
Originally posted by veena_rocks

ye nahi ho sakta🤣

Hahahahaha par kya pata kya hona hai ... iss nayi dhadkan , nayi soch ...navya mein!!!
Originally posted by Edwardtabs

Hahahahaha par kya pata kya hona hai ... iss nayi dhadkan , nayi soch ...navya mein!!!

i hope ye na ho, aur AnYa ki shadi ho jaye☺️

Hey if u read the article again it says that anant is a guy who respects his family n his parents n will marry the girl his parents will choose for him... But that will be the case before he falls in love with navya but once he falls for her he will go against everybody's wishes n marry navya. Afterall the story is about anant n navya's love story
Ya guys nth will happen iam sure anant will convince his family I think who knows his grandpa understand his grandson feeling nahi soch k sath I think this is different show from other and he will win his love lol
at the end ANYA will b together for now letz wait and watch the story is unfolding just now...😆...just enjoy it...anant will realise his love and will fight for it...he cant b that darpok...have faith...😉
Originally posted by triasha

at the end ANYA will b together for now letz wait and watch the story is unfolding just now...😆...just enjoy it...anant will realise his love and will fight for it...he cant b that darpok...have faith...😉

Ya , afterall today's generation is not that darpok...but loves their family!!