Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
can u tell wer u saw the promo i'll try to get it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahari

jsre Senior Member
jsre
jsre

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. He is a clever villian now more trouble from all sides for dev and rad

radha_bilahari

_rose Senior Member
_rose
_rose

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Thanks ... dear shocked Shocked..

radha_bilahari

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Thanks Radha I had the suspicion on Radhikas puja day Now we have 3 carrot promos as Misti says

Also wondering whether Padma is with him too...lets see what chunnu munnu show us. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by chalhov

Thanks Radha I had the suspicion on Radhikas puja day Now we have 3 carrot promos as Misti says

Also wondering whether Padma is with him too...lets see what chunnu munnu show us. 

Could be I am remembering the scene on birthday when she heard DEv and Radhika's conv and asked Dev to bring Rohan down pretending to know nothing

Edited by chalhov - 24 May 2011 at 12:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34misti73Neerjaa

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
misti and chalhov,

Infact this promo is basically to let us know who the stalker is.  I would be more than happy to see Padma and Rohan together in this.

This will also go in line with the Pardes story, Radhika will be in danger and then probably the wake up call for dev.  Good for Radhika to know how the world is, and a lesson for dev to know how rohan is.  the whole wedding sequence likely to be played out once again.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

khus1973Nika07anusha34..yajnaseni..sigridTilashiniPutijaChalhovmisti73Neerjaafatssrilanka

sweetrose92 Senior Member
sweetrose92
sweetrose92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
thanks!!! it gonna be interesting now

radha_bilahari

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

misti and chalhov,

Infact this promo is basically to let us know who the stalker is.  I would be more than happy to see Padma and Rohan together in this.

This will also go in line with the Pardes story, Radhika will be in danger and then probably the wake up call for dev.  Good for Radhika to know how the world is, and a lesson for dev to know how rohan is.  the whole wedding sequence likely to be played out once again.

Yes the Pardes story is there and for me it will close one loophole that I had with how Padmas characterisation was developed...she has been now shown to strongly believe in ill omens and apshaguns and believes that Radika is responsible for it...but Padma has been shown to answer back BB when she used to ridicule her regarding her widow status and being a widow she did send her kangan to Radhika through Dev as shagun. So if she is such a strong believer of apshaguns why did she send that kangan...that was sticking up like a sore thumb for me. Anyway lets see what the creatives do with her.  

Edited by misti73 - 24 May 2011 at 12:56am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nika07radha_bilahariaugust123..yajnaseni..sigridanu17NeerjaaPutijaChalhovfatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index