_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks ... dear shocked 😲..
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chalhov

Thanks Radha I had the suspicion on Radhikas puja day Now we have 3 carrot promos as Misti says

Also wondering whether Padma is with him too...lets see what chunnu munnu show us. 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: misti73

Also wondering whether Padma is with him too...lets see what chunnu munnu show us. 

Could be I am remembering the scene on birthday when she heard DEv and Radhika's conv and asked Dev to bring Rohan down pretending to know nothing
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
misti and chalhov,

Infact this promo is basically to let us know who the stalker is.  I would be more than happy to see Padma and Rohan together in this.

This will also go in line with the Pardes story, Radhika will be in danger and then probably the wake up call for dev.  Good for Radhika to know how the world is, and a lesson for dev to know how rohan is.  the whole wedding sequence likely to be played out once again.
sweetrose92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks!!! it gonna be interesting now
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

misti and chalhov,

Infact this promo is basically to let us know who the stalker is.  I would be more than happy to see Padma and Rohan together in this.

This will also go in line with the Pardes story, Radhika will be in danger and then probably the wake up call for dev.  Good for Radhika to know how the world is, and a lesson for dev to know how rohan is.  the whole wedding sequence likely to be played out once again.

Yes the Pardes story is there and for me it will close one loophole that I had with how Padmas characterisation was developed...she has been now shown to strongly believe in ill omens and apshaguns and believes that Radika is responsible for it...but Padma has been shown to answer back BB when she used to ridicule her regarding her widow status and being a widow she did send her kangan to Radhika through Dev as shagun. So if she is such a strong believer of apshaguns why did she send that kangan...that was sticking up like a sore thumb for me. Anyway lets see what the creatives do with her.  
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing dear.So he was acting and now turning villain.There are already so many villains.Now one more to join them.
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -pratyasha-

Thanks for sharing dear.So he was acting and now turning villain.There are already so many villains.Now one more to join them.

We have lot of villians and one more to the group.  This time round it will be the audience who will know about Rohan.  Rohan has always been the guy who runs after what he wants and create tantrums and fights for it.  It will be in line with his characterisation.  When BB's plans get exposed we will get to know the entire truth, how Rohan was used by BB and was spoilt, in order to meet her wishes.  Anyway likely to be interesting track.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so ful of -ve characters Radh is all alone..and she need to fight with all these -ve characters to get he husband back...
I thought Rohen Rohen is acting but never thought he will turn out to be a villain...
thank Radha ...
ruxarlakhani23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I HATE ROHAN NOW HE IS VILLIAN! 😡