India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Highly unbalanced

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I don't know when the CV's will take a leaf out of foreign serials and will learn to make things balanced in a SNS. Returning from Switzerland, there hasn't been a meaningful ( forget about romance) scene b/w Rashi and Jigar. Moreover past one week, I haven't seen Jigar for more than 2-3 scenes. This is injustice.

These days the show timings have been extended for 15 min extra even then they cannot show a scene b/w Rashi and Jigar. They can drag things b/w Gopi and Ahem, can show the boring story of Kinjal and Dhawal but they cannot make a way for even a 2 min scene for RaJi.

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
yes u r right instead of such crap they can show sweet and attractfull romantic scene of goham and raji
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
It's because serial is about kalakari and the romance comes secondary. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusAamnakideewani

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

It's because serial is about kalakari and the romance comes secondary. 
nafisa they must prefer romance over kalari otherwise it will become a crap

Edited by shobi12500 - 24 May 2011 at 1:53am
shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
The serial is about Rashi and Urmi evil plans to make life hell for every one around them not about 2 couples married life.  All we see are stupid kalkari how to destroy a young girls life bu two evil and nasty peopleAngry 
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

The serial is about Rashi and Urmi evil plans to make life hell for every one around them not about 2 couples married life.  All we see are stupid kalkari how to destroy a young girls life bu two evil and nasty peopleAngry 

Yep you are right Shaffa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
yeah... now a days sns is very highly disappointing... i think rashi was much more romantic before. now forget romance she isn't talking to jigar more than 2 sentence... jigar is like out of the story . he is either at the office or standing like a cardboard cutout without much things to do...

i am a raji fan and seriously looking forward 4 their scenes... but i am really disappointed... eventhough i luv rashi i am tired of her kalakaris... i am waiting for rashi turn positive... don't thing it will happen in near future...

after this much lagging i wonder how sns is still much loved soap???
zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Its not just about RaJi. These days we don't get to see anything positive in any of the tarcks..be it RaJi, Gohem, Kinjal-Dhawal or any other track.. In a telecast of 45 min, they can afford to show some positive progress in any of the above tracks...But in reality everything is in negative direction..Rashi doesn't care about Jigar, Ahem doesn't even look at his wife and Dhawal being humiliated by Kinjal everytime...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index