Are ANYA going genuinely ?

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends,
last episode was juz so cuteee😛!
Yaar Anya ko aise dekh kar toh mere man mein laddoo 😆phoot rahe they😍
I was dancing literally!!
Oh BALLE- BALLE oh BALL-BALLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But yaar khuchh hadd tak bura bhi lag raha tha😕. Agar hum apne aap ko vaisi situation mein dekhein toh aisa lagta hai ki kya sachme dil itna bekaaboo ho sakta hai ki hum khud ke traditional norms bhool jayen😲?
Is it really so?
Also, in the promo:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww2LQvUfkVo 
,after so much already happened, Anant is withdrawing himself away; that is ridiculous!
Well, yaar I juz consider it a mere stupidity on part of ANYA to be so much BEKAABOO! I mean everybody has that much sense that they think properly!
What's your opinion?
Edited by Edwardtabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yaa agree with u...aisey hii bekaaboo hotey rahey toh zaroor pakdey jaayeingey...😆
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ya i also agree with u,all this happen now he is telling to backup with navya,now he realising his parivaar,before thinking and touching and kissing navya that time he didnt realise his parivaar,i hate anant.and i will stop seeing this serial if he leaves navya

Originally posted by: yaminirajan

ya i also agree with u,all this happen now he is telling to backup with navya,now he realising his parivaar,before thinking and touching and kissing navya that time he didnt realise his parivaar,i hate anant.and i will stop seeing this serial if he leaves navya

Ya u r right!😆 That was really stupid of him!
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the episode was mindblowing
but will he forget navya n go ahead n support his family
Originally posted by: sajan_kash01

the episode was mindblowing
but will he forget navya n go ahead n support his family

we never know... but should not happen...!!
-veena.shona- thumbnail

yest epi ws so worth d wait😳

nw i m bcumng more bekaboo☺️

supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, a very logical question...esp for ananth, n the promo has really put me off him...how cud he do this self-talk now? Shudnt he have done that much before...esp before calling her out to meet him at nite? whats the sanskaar he is thinking of? touch, hug n kiss a gal n say sorry my family somes first? What family does he have? his uncle is treated worse than a servant by his supposeldy ideal grandpa n bus daadi...his bro is stuck with a sick life partner whose loose talk cant be tolerated even for a few secs? n by listening to his ideal family n their sanskaars, getting engaged to shagun, what ideals will he be following? pining for navya within his heart of hearts, for he says if i run away from u, its like runnign away from myself? n whats so bad abt navya that he cant talk of her to his family? Shes decent n comes from a good family...maybe not as rich as famous as his? Well, so finally the creatives have done what we thot wud be different in this show...a hero who wud stand by his love...n ananth has gone too far ahead...of course navya was mad abt him from the start n he knew her feelings too, y did he give her a chance n encourage her to get close to him...y is he behaving so funny by saying if im with u, i have to leave all my sanskaar n family behind? Crazy Ananth! hate him after this promo! really dont know for how long ill watch this show if ananth betrays navya!
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What you have tell is very very correct ya

I cannot tolerate it now also,if this story goes like this everybody hate navya serial,the serial lost its place,

Very very irritating in seeing Anant now,girl is not like a playing doll,if he plays when he plays and throw it when he doesn't want it

Director want to think and do this serial in the way to anant fight for his love ,he is boy he is not having that much courage to fight for his love,then what purpose he is doing romance and all

Hate very much now Anant
Originally posted by: supria

Hi, a very logical question...esp for ananth, n the promo has really put me off him...how cud he do this self-talk now? Shudnt he have done that much before...esp before calling her out to meet him at nite? whats the sanskaar he is thinking of? touch, hug n kiss a gal n say sorry my family somes first? What family does he have? his uncle is treated worse than a servant by his supposeldy ideal grandpa n bus daadi...his bro is stuck with a sick life partner whose loose talk cant be tolerated even for a few secs? n by listening to his ideal family n their sanskaars, getting engaged to shagun, what ideals will he be following? pining for navya within his heart of hearts, for he says if i run away from u, its like runnign away from myself? n whats so bad abt navya that he cant talk of her to his family? Shes decent n comes from a good family...maybe not as rich as famous as his? Well, so finally the creatives have done what we thot wud be different in this show..
Ya, for it is NAYI DHADKAN, NAYI SOCH!!

a hero who wud stand by his love...n ananth has gone too far ahead...of course navya was mad abt him from the start n he knew her feelings too, y did he give her a chance n encourage her to get close to him...y is he behaving so funny by saying if im with u, i have to leave all my sanskaar n family behind? Crazy Ananth! hate him after this promo! really dont know for how long ill watch this show if ananth betrays navya!