Navya

Are ANYA going genuinely ?

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Hi friends,
last episode was juz so cuteeeTongue!
Yaar Anya ko aise dekh kar toh mere man mein laddoo LOLphoot rahe theyDay Dreaming
I was dancingDancing literally!!
Oh BALLE- BALLE oh BALL-BALLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But yaar khuchh hadd tak bura bhi lag raha thaConfused. Agar hum apne aap ko vaisi situation mein dekhein toh aisa lagta hai ki kya sachme dil itna bekaaboo ho sakta hai ki hum khud ke traditional norms bhool jayenShocked?
Is it really so?
Also, in the promo:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww2LQvUfkVo 
,after so much already happened, Anant is withdrawing himself away; that is ridiculous!
Well, yaar I juz consider it a mere stupidity on part of ANYA to be so much BEKAABOO! I mean everybody has that much sense that they think properly!
What's your opinion?

Edited by Edwardtabs - 23 May 2011 at 10:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashima_Mishalrk_ms

Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Yaa agree with u...aisey hii bekaaboo hotey rahey toh zaroor pakdey jaayeingey...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-always

unknown2341 IF-Rockerz
unknown2341
unknown2341

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

ya i also agree with u,all this happen now he is telling to backup with navya,now he realising his parivaar,before thinking and touching and kissing navya that time he didnt realise his parivaar,i hate anant.and i will stop seeing this serial if he leaves navya

be-happy-always

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaminirajan

ya i also agree with u,all this happen now he is telling to backup with navya,now he realising his parivaar,before thinking and touching and kissing navya that time he didnt realise his parivaar,i hate anant.and i will stop seeing this serial if he leaves navya

Ya u r right!LOL That was really stupid of him!
rk_ms IF-Rockerz
rk_ms
rk_ms

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
the episode was mindblowing
but will he forget navya n go ahead n support his family

be-happy-always

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajan_kash01

the episode was mindblowing
but will he forget navya n go ahead n support his family

we never know... but should not happen...!!

rk_ms

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged

yest epi ws so worth d waitEmbarrassed

nw i m bcumng more bekabooBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-alwaysrk_ms

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hi, a very logical question...esp for ananth, n the promo has really put me off him...how cud he do this self-talk now? Shudnt he have done that much before...esp before calling her out to meet him at nite? whats the sanskaar he is thinking of? touch, hug n kiss a gal n say sorry my family somes first? What family does he have? his uncle is treated worse than a servant by his supposeldy ideal grandpa n bus daadi...his bro is stuck with a sick life partner whose loose talk cant be tolerated even for a few secs? n by listening to his ideal family n their sanskaars, getting engaged to shagun, what ideals will he be following? pining for navya within his heart of hearts, for he says if i run away from u, its like runnign away from myself? n whats so bad abt navya that he cant talk of her to his family? Shes decent n comes from a good family...maybe not as rich as famous as his? Well, so finally the creatives have done what we thot wud be different in this show...a hero who wud stand by his love...n ananth has gone too far ahead...of course navya was mad abt him from the start n he knew her feelings too, y did he give her a chance n encourage her to get close to him...y is he behaving so funny by saying if im with u, i have to leave all my sanskaar n family behind? Crazy Ananth! hate him after this promo! really dont know for how long ill watch this show if ananth betrays navya!

unknown2341

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index