10 [62.50%]
2 [12.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Sorry I don't think soOuch. Taps will once again start her TRAP baby jaap and Veer will immediately become Pappu for Tappu feeding her and buying cotton sarees for her.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Poll Question: Is Veer back?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
Yes 2 [25.00%]
No 6 [75.00%]
Don't know 0 [0.00%]
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Sorry I don't think soOuch. Taps will once again start her TRAP baby jaap and Veer will immediately become Pappu for Tappu feeding her and buying cotton sarees for her.

Well the storyline seems to be moving in turning her positive...so unless Nani once again enters with her great theories...I wonder if there will be a downward slide again. Who knows you may be right also.

souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Well the storyline seems to be moving in turning her positive...so unless Nani once again enters with her great theories...I wonder if there will be a downward slide again. Who knows you may be right also.

U think she is changing but she is still dreaming of having VeerConfused. Along wid Nani now Divya is there to brainwash herAngry.
Lets see what Satya does within 3 days and how it affects I, V and T
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
No clue honestly

he can change when he feels like it

plus i dont know how he was b4 Ermm
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

U think she is changing but she is still dreaming of having VeerConfused. Along wid Nani now Divya is there to brainwash herAngry.

Oh I don't know if she is changing but it is what appears to be portrayed on the screen...let us put our faith in Jogi...and as you have said wait and see what Satya has in mind.

I just don't get why Rathod cannot go and get Tapasya...is it because he is imagining or hoping this child is his or what???????? This is so ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

souroj

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Oh I don't know if she is changing but it is what appears to be portrayed on the screen...let us put our faith in Jogi...and as you have said wait and see what Satya has in mind.

I just don't get why Rathod cannot go and get Tapasya...is it because he is imagining or hoping this child is his or what???????? This is so Confused
Aditi jii, Tapasya changing is just a draging masala for CVs. she hs changed for nothing. didnt u notice her reaction whnever she heard abt Veer and Ichcha together??? now the storyline will be everyone start praising Ichchha and again Tapu's jealousy nature will overshadow all feeling. thn planing plotting and back to the same point. now only thing tht Ichchha again take few yrs to realise Tapu's real nature . this all changes and friendship track was to drag the story and push Tapu exposure few yr ahead.LOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

I just don't get why Rathod cannot go and get Tapasya...is it because he is imagining or hoping this child is his or what???????? This is so Confused
Aditi jii, Tapasya changing is just a draging masala for CVs. she hs changed for nothing. didnt u notice her reaction whnever she heard abt Veer and Ichcha together??? now the storyline will be everyone start praising Ichchha and again Tapu's jealousy nature will overshadow all feeling. thn planing plotting and back to the same point. now only thing tht Ichchha again take few yrs to realise Tapu's real nature . this all changes and friendship track was to drag the story and push Tapu exposure few yr ahead.LOL

Probably you are right Ankit but what masala do the CV's think they are creating...most of those who think that Ichcha has been wronged don't believe in her change and even those who like Tapasya want her to get out of Veer's life...so why are they bothering if it is for a short while. Just for TRP's...ConfusedConfused

If I am to think logically, then Tapasya will continue to look upset about V and I for a while...she has been after Veer for so long that it will take her time to forget that so I am okay with her reactions as long as there is no negative action.....what needs to be seen is whether her old habit of jealousy of Ichcha will take over her senses again.

How long can they drag this exposure ...till the next leap when V, I and T are grandparents???SleepySleepySleepy...Oh lordy lord!!!!!!!! I will be long gone before that!!Wink

Go to top