Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: souroj

Sorry I don't think so. Taps will once again start her TRAP baby jaap and Veer will immediately become Pappu for Tappu feeding her and buying cotton sarees for her.

Well the storyline seems to be moving in turning her positive...so unless Nani once again enters with her great theories...I wonder if there will be a downward slide again. Who knows you may be right also.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Well the storyline seems to be moving in turning her positive...so unless Nani once again enters with her great theories...I wonder if there will be a downward slide again. Who knows you may be right also.

U think she is changing but she is still dreaming of having VeerπŸ˜•. Along wid Nani now Divya is there to brainwash her😑.
Lets see what Satya does within 3 days and how it affects I, V and T
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No clue honestly

he can change when he feels like it

plus i dont know how he was b4 πŸ€”
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

U think she is changing but she is still dreaming of having VeerπŸ˜•. Along wid Nani now Divya is there to brainwash her😑.
Lets see what Satya does within 3 days and how it affects I, V and T

Oh I don't know if she is changing but it is what appears to be portrayed on the screen...let us put our faith in Jogi...and as you have said wait and see what Satya has in mind.

I just don't get why Rathod cannot go and get Tapasya...is it because he is imagining or hoping this child is his or what???????? This is so πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Oh I don't know if she is changing but it is what appears to be portrayed on the screen...let us put our faith in Jogi...and as you have said wait and see what Satya has in mind.

I just don't get why Rathod cannot go and get Tapasya...is it because he is imagining or hoping this child is his or what???????? This is so πŸ˜•

Aditi jii, Tapasya changing is just a draging masala for CVs. she hs changed for nothing. didnt u notice her reaction whnever she heard abt Veer and Ichcha together??? now the storyline will be everyone start praising Ichchha and again Tapu's jealousy nature will overshadow all feeling. thn planing plotting and back to the same point. now only thing tht Ichchha again take few yrs to realise Tapu's real nature . this all changes and friendship track was to drag the story and push Tapu exposure few yr ahead.πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

Aditi jii, Tapasya changing is just a draging masala for CVs. she hs changed for nothing. didnt u notice her reaction whnever she heard abt Veer and Ichcha together??? now the storyline will be everyone start praising Ichchha and again Tapu's jealousy nature will overshadow all feeling. thn planing plotting and back to the same point. now only thing tht Ichchha again take few yrs to realise Tapu's real nature . this all changes and friendship track was to drag the story and push Tapu exposure few yr ahead.πŸ˜†

Probably you are right Ankit but what masala do the CV's think they are creating...most of those who think that Ichcha has been wronged don't believe in her change and even those who like Tapasya want her to get out of Veer's life...so why are they bothering if it is for a short while. Just for TRP's...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

If I am to think logically, then Tapasya will continue to look upset about V and I for a while...she has been after Veer for so long that it will take her time to forget that so I am okay with her reactions as long as there is no negative action.....what needs to be seen is whether her old habit of jealousy of Ichcha will take over her senses again.

How long can they drag this exposure ...till the next leap when V, I and T are grandparents???πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...Oh lordy lord!!!!!!!! I will be long gone before that!!πŸ˜‰
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Probably you are right Ankit but what masala do the CV's think they are creating...most of those who think that Ichcha has been wronged don't believe in her change and even those who like Tapasya want her to get out of Veer's life...so why are they bothering if it is for a short while. Just for TRP's...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

If I am to think logically, then Tapasya will continue to look upset about V and I for a while...she has been after Veer for so long that it will take her time to forget that so I am okay with her reactions as long as there is no negative action.....what needs to be seen is whether her old habit of jealousy of Ichcha will take over her senses again.

How long can they drag this exposure ...till the next leap when V, I and T are grandparents???πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...Oh lordy lord!!!!!!!! I will be long gone before that!!πŸ˜‰

@bold1 - not sureπŸ˜‰ one scene can change the opinionπŸ˜‰
@Bold2 - creatives creativity end here, so they cant think above itπŸ˜†
@bold 3 - Till viewer will not expose thmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  Saw yesterday's episode in  video after our friends told me that it was a good episode.

What I feel is,  tapasya is slowly becoming positive though she is still after veer but at the same she also realises that veer loves only iccha and she can never take iccha's place. And also, she seems to feel happy about the revived friendship with iccha. In the precap, when iccha talked abt veer and her mangal sutra and sindoor, she was a bit upset but when iccha talked abt their friendship , she felt happy again.
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Saw yesterday's episode in  video after our friends told me that it was a good episode.

What I feel is,  tapasya is slowly becoming positive though she is still after veer but at the same she also realises that veer loves only iccha and she can never take iccha's place. And also, she seems to feel happy about the revived friendship with iccha. In the precap, when iccha talked abt veer and her mangal sutra and sindoor, she was a bit upset but when iccha talked abt their friendship , she felt happy again.

I thought so too but she is still a bit single-minded about Veer...I just don't get what Rathod is waiting for... Christmas in 2020 ...before he announces that it is his child???

It will take a lot for Tapasya to accept the situation about Ichcha and Veer and this will not happen for a while...besides now the Sanchi/Veer angle has come in...at least the mad, stupid Bundela household has accepted Ichcha and without Mai's support I want to see what Nani and Chanda will be up to??

So many tangles and it takes the CV's so long to come up with a solution about their own tangled storyline ...and that too... when they cannot drag it any further.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I thought so too but she is still a bit single-minded about Veer...I just don't get what Rathod is waiting for... Christmas in 2020 ...before he announces that it is his child???

It will take a lot for Tapasya to accept the situation about Ichcha and Veer and this will not happen for a while...besides now the Sanchi/Veer angle has come in...at least the mad, stupid Bundela household has accepted Ichcha and without Mai's support I want to see what Nani and Chanda will be up to??

So many tangles and it takes the CV's so long to come up with a solution about their own tangled storyline ...and that too... when they cannot drag it any further.

You are right Aditi! I just watched yesterday's episode and I humbly withdraw my opinion about tapasya. πŸ˜ƒ She hasn't changed at all and is still very much after veer.

But, veer's intentions are very clear, He has absolutely no romantic feelings for tapasya. Only change in him is he had softened towards her as she was pregnant and now he has started showing some respect too as he genuinely feels she has changed for good. He has eyes only for iccha. There is no doubt about that.

But, I feel, Nandish should work on his expressions when he does romantic scenes with Tina. He always seems to be on the edge and looks as if he is just waiting for the shot to get over.