Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Taking A Pause: Nivren Romantic Scene...

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Hi All...

Guys I have composed my first Nivren Romantic scene when we got our Nivren back after their seperation...It was the charm and charizma of Nivren that inspired me writing my first scene...N..I was very fortunate that you all people loved my first scene...N...it was your appreciation...that inspired me writing more such Nivren romantic scene...

You people always appreciated my scenes ... no matter that sometimes my scenes lack something...but You guys always there when it comes to appreciation...I'm really honoured...n ...coz of ur support till date I have written 11 Nivren romantic scenes...n...in my last scene Nivren r on the verge of being proud parents...

But  things are changed now...CCBM story is going in some different direction...dis forum is also going in some other direction...now Nivren lack that charm which inspired me writing des scene(dis is my POV)...so I'm not able to write these scenes with the same enthusiam that i used to have when I penned these scenes...So I have decided to take a puse for some time untill things would sort out...I would continue with my 12th scene when I would have the same fire within my heart that I used to have earlier...Till then I would wait for regaining Nivren charm...N...I'm sure u guys won't miss my scene coz there are may members who write better than me in dis forum...

Hoping that soon things would unfold in positive manner in Nivren life...so that i can continue soon...

With Love ...

Yati...

Edited by CCBM_fan - 23 May 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumJasNehaFankrazzy4ArHiash_nivrentashu20INGCIVsandy_nivrenNikita99-Atiya--aamina-UZISashred12wadi..dollAlphabet26FrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyadventure_gurl..Lujain..NiViren-Raj-Swetha-

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
We will miss your scenes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fanUZIS

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
yati am fan of ur scenes sweeti ... how can u said we will not miss ur scene we will miss it sooo much it makes us chair up sweeti ... hope u will be able to write sooon will wait till then ...and hope nivern charm will be back again 

CCBM-fanUZIS

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Yati.. we have will always wait for scene... and yes hope this phase passes by soon cause it is draining all of us mentally as we r so attached to NivRen...and we get our NivRen charm back...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 23 May 2011 at 11:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fanUZIS..Lujain..-Swetha-

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Yati jaan, can understand ur feeling.  Hope this track over by this week.  Loved ur scenes.  U always rock with ur scenes will be waiting for ur scenes. Day Dreaming  Pls don't disappoint me.

Edited by Alphabet26 - 24 May 2011 at 2:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fanUZIS-Swetha-

chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
oh yati Im a big fan of your scenes dear ! please write soon

CCBM-fanUZIS

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Yati will miss you scenes... I truly hope NivRen sort things out soon coz I can't take it any more. Miss our old NivRen. Please CTs give us back what your have taken.

CCBM-fanUZIS

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Will miss your scenes. I really hope we di
Don't have to wait that long.

CCBM-fanUZIS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index