*Farewell.Messages:KaranIka/ArjuHi/Mohabbat-ians* - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Kitani mohabbat hai is the BEST show on indian television, its not a typical drama... Kitani mohabbat hai is a beautiful and amazing love story with intense love! This show consisted of every little aspect required to make it the best! Thus I want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to Ekta Kapoor for producing such a splendid and heart touching show! However this show may not have been as successful and great if it did not have our very own Handsome Karan Kundra and Gorgeous Kritika Kamra... The two people who portrayed Arjun and Arohi in both seasons, so once again thank you Ekta mam! Thank You for bringing this sizzling hot, full of chemistry and smiles into our lives, they really are the perfect couple! This truly is the best show you have never produced! They really made this journey more special and beautiful πŸ‘. These two actors were phenomenal no one could have portrayed these characters better than them, they brought life and soul into these characters. They displayed this amazing love story with such simplicity and rose the bar for all other shows!
The fights, the action and, the love and chemistry between Arjun and Arohi was the best... a love which is eternal and will never fade!

I want to thank them dearly from the bottom of my heart for working so hard to entertain us... They really have impacted upon my life! Karan and Kritika brought the true meaning to love for me ❀️...which I didn't believe in before! Thank you for making me love Arjun and Arohi once again. Karan and Kritika have touched my heart, they have made me cry 😭more than ever, plus made me smile and laugh so much! πŸ˜ƒ

Karan and kritika,
Just wanted to say a few things to you;
* you are funny
* you are great individuals
* you are sincere
* you are caring
* you are loveable
* and you are amazing
* you are unique
* you are wonderful actors, who have effected alot of people emotionally and mentally!
* and lastly you
 both are gorgeous! πŸ˜‰
this list could go on and on but eventually words would run out... mainly you both are phenomenal and I do not have to know you personally in order to say that and all the above!
I know you both have a lot of fans and I am one of them for sure since the day you both started in KMH1. Just wanted to say you both are simply amazing and fantastic... who I am crazy about and hope to meet you both one day!!!! There is so much a person could say about you two but to be honest words can't describe the effect both you Karan and Kritika have on me and others. You both have definitely created an special place in my heart and I am really grateful to you guys for working so hard to keep us entertained and happy! I hope you both get everything you deserve and more!!! You both are superb and great together as well as individually. Your chemistry on and offscreen is the best,, and I hope to see you together forever! You both are very refreshing and positive! lots of love πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ 
 We will always remember you both as Arjun and Arohi, and you will always be my defintion of love! Arjun and Arohi rock! 😳

Also I want to thank the Whole KMH Cast and Crew for entertaining us all this time... And for making this love story more amazing, it may not have been what it is without you all so thank you πŸ‘! To watch this show end is heart breaking πŸ₯Ί, this show has brought millions of smiles and tears to many people! This show has definitely made a special area within my heart making it even harder to watch it end so soon 😭! Going to miss you lots!  This is one of the two shows that has left such a remarkable effect on me... Seriously there will never be such a show like this especially because this show brought us Karan and Kritika! Also this show displayed all the different types of relationships a person encounters in life... each person was phenomenal in acting their roles!  You made me feel every emotion that a person can possibly feel! I will never be able to forget this show, especially our very own Karan and Kritika as well as our fictional Arjun and Arohi! Their love will always bring a smile to my face!

KMH2 brought one other actor which I have got to know so much and found him to be a amazing person; Nitin Sahrawat, I may not have liked your character at first but after knowing you, I loved your character! Your character became more special to me after I got to know you! Your a great person, with a big heart! Also you was the best onscreen chachu - love you lots πŸ˜ƒ, may you get all the success and happiness you desearve. Thank you so much for working so hard for us! πŸ‘

Thank you everyone; the cast and the crew of KMH for working so hard!  The journey of KMH has been great and will remain a memorable one! I want to wish everyone success and happiness in which they deserve, this may be the end of KMH but I'm sure for each and every single person of the show it is the beginning of something bigger! πŸ‘β­οΈ
I sincerely and dearly hope there is a KMH3, or I really hope to see everyone onscreen soon... β­οΈ

Done know why but this song keeps coming to mind:
Lafzon Mein Keh Na Sakun Bin Keh Bhi Reh Na Sakun
Nasha Hi Nasha Raat Din Hai Na Pucho Yeh Kaisa Pyar Hai...!
KMH, Arjun and Arohi will remain in my heart forever and eternally! I love you lots! Love you Karan, Kritika and Nitin, also the whole of the KMH team! Thank you guys for making this journey so memorable, beautiful and unforgettable! Stay in touch and keep us updated ... Muaah and take care! Enjoy your time off because it aint going to last πŸ˜‰...  Hehe :) x miss you and love you all! X ❀️  πŸ˜Š  πŸ‘ x Karanika/ Arjuhi will remain in my heart forever!

*~"~*  Kaise kahe hume kitani mohabbat hai*~"~*
                                               ~*~  Kitani mohabbat hai ~*~
(this song will always remain in my heart, always make my heart beat faster and bring a smile to my face πŸ˜ƒ, will always remind me of the cute fights, romance and chemistry between Arjuhi and Karanika! 😳 β­οΈ)

Edited by love.1 - 12 years ago
Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra It's delightful to watch you as Arjun and Arohi.  It's SAD that KMH2 is ending this week.  However, we indeed ALWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS.  There is no one that can replace OUR ARJUN AND AROHI in OUR HEARTS.  You both ARE AND WILL BE our SOUVENIR, PRECIOUS, MEMORIES,  THE BEST COUPLE EVER. God bless you all the BEST.  We'll ALWAYS LOVE KARAN KUNDRA KRITIKA KAMRA as ARJUN AND AROHI MUAAAH. 

Dear

Karan and Kritika

Well you guys are amazing. Loved you both as arjuhi. Only you guyz cud have made this journey of kmh memorable only you can do justice to it. As arjuhi you not only etertained us but also gave us the meaning of love. They way you two acted it felt natural all the way and made me even cry which I rarely do. You will always be in my heart and wud always be King and Queen for me

with loads of love

Sur

and to this forum I wud say I landed on IF due to KMH. so mohabbatians are gr8. the only thing I regret is why did I came here so late. When I came here it was like middle of april so it was a short time spent here but I just love the unity here the love and friendship. I made some amazing frnds here too and hope to make many more in the future.

It was a rocking journey

Edited by katrina_petrova - 12 years ago

To the cast and crew of KMH2, thank you for being different! It was so good to see a show that targetted the youth and brought something unique from the other serials currently on air. This is one show that did not drag, showed perfect balance between negative and positive characters, showed a strong female lead that wasn't afraid to speak her mind and fight for what she believed in, and the saas bahu track was awesome too!!  Last but not least it brought the memorable jodi of Arjun and Arohi back to our screens. Karan and Kritika have truly been a treat to watch, both are talented and just sizzle on screen. I wish everyone the best of luck, here's hoping to see Karan and Kritika in KMH3 soon if not then another serial because I just love their jodi!

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
nice topic,,ya for me its difficult to explain my feelings but ya sure yeh mauka bhi nahi gwaungi!!!!
kmh,the shoe tht changed my life,,kmh is a serial jisko maine itna pyar kia hai,,and only bcs of arjun arohi!!!jab kmh shuru hua us din se meri dunia badal gai!!har roj 5 bajne ka intezar bcs jahan pe links 5 ke baad ate tha,,sara din kmh ke bare mein sochna,,sunbha uthte hi wow aj kmh dekhenge,,soney se wow aj kmh mein yeh hua tha,,
to express my feelings for karan kritika i start making vm's see now how many vm's i made,then i satrt making siggies,i become poet,painter,most crazy fan,pagal,,
kmh made me a star,now i can know ke mein kya kya kar sakti hu,,jin cheejo ke bare mein kabhi socha nahi tha woh maine ki kmh ke liye,,
and kmh ek aisa serial hai jiisey mein bina forward kiye dekhti hu,,waise humesha agar time pas ke liye koi serial dekhu toh,ek serial mein 5 minutes mein dekh leti hu,,bcs mein ussey forward karke 5 minute mein dekh leti,isiliye koi mere pass nahi bethta jab mein serials dekhti hu,,hahah,,but kmh aisa serial hai jissey mein forward nahi infact reverse karke kar kar ke 5 6 baar dekhti,,hahah,,this is a difference,,
and arjun arohi chemistry,kitani music,,are meri jaan,,agar karan kritika na hote toh shayad yeh serial kabhi mere dil ke itna karib nahi aata,,unka pyar dramatic nahi hai jaise aj kal ke serial mein,,unka pyar kanre ka style alag hai,,unke pyar mein woh sweetness,simplicity hai jo mujhe unse itna pyar ho gea,,,
i dnt know wht can i say more,,but kmh end hone ke baad mein nahi janti mera kya hoga!!!
pls come back soon karnika arjuhi,,
love u,,
There's so much to say, yet I cannot find the words. The show is SO close to my heart because this was the only show i watched on telly. It was this rare combination that is so hard to come by these days. With KMH going off-air, i'm going to be so despondent for the next few days.
Karanika... anything that i say about these two isn't enough to tell how much these guys have meant to me. They've made a boring day fun, they've made me forget my problems whenever i watched them on SBS, they've brought a smile on my face, made me laugh!
I don't know if Karan or Kritika are aware of the way on which they've touched so many lives (and that too, just by being themselves). And for all the happiness they've brought into our lives, I wish them the same a million times over.
As for their talent, it goes without saying that they're so brilliant that they've brought Arjun and Arohi to life! May they achieve similar and more success in all their endeavours.
KK2, may you guys grow professionally and personally, win all the awards that matter(cz u deserve them!), have an awesome, happy life together, and share a part of yourselves with us and bring smiles to our faces as you always have. God bless. Will miss you terribly (till next time!)

Dear Karan and Kritika,
People always wonder what love is… you guys define the meaning of love in my life!!! i used to think love is such a baseless thing and there is noo point to it! but from watchin your show i realized that there is much more to it. you guys believe it or not, but you have played the role of a love guru in my life... Thanks for defining true love to us... keep loving and stay in touch. Good luck for the rest of your life 

Love
Isha Kumar
Your crazy fan from America
P.S. do contact me if you ever come to America again :)
KK's, I will miss you sooo much!!! Will remember you always and hope that there is a KMH 3, which there will be, inshallah!!! Hope you remain as a perfect jodi and hope that you return as our cute Arjun and Arohi!!!! Love you sooo much!!!

-Nahi!!!

xxx
Kmh has been one of the most special part of my life.bth the seas of kmh r closest to my heart n will stay forever.karan n kritika were fab n i wish they get better channels nowon, as for show i cant expect any show better than kmh .this forum has been a wonderful place to share my views n express my feelings.all members here hv been so good n it was my pleasure to be part of such a grt family n i shall alws stay being a part of it.lots of good wishes to karanika n all members here.lv u all.