Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

*Farewell.Messages:KaranIka/ArjuHi/Mohabbat-ians*

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guyz,

As we all know KMH2 is on the verge of Ending (going off-air) and all of us would like to send/share our wishes/messages to all our friends here on this forum and Karan.Kritika/Arjun.Arohi but ofcourse. The time you guyz had in the past few months, so lets cherish & relish those beautiful days of being a Mohabbat-ian once again with loadz of love for all.

So common, start sharing in your thoughts/wishes/messages/for everyone. we would love to hear anything you wanna say & let us know.

And, this is a NO SPAMMING zone please. Spamming creates alot more confusion and it gets kind of difficult to track out replies and posts one-on-one.

Hope you guyz have a great time.

ps:this post does not mean we'll not be in touch with each other, this is just an effort to put forward our thoughts and let everyone know how much we love KMH2 and enjoyed this season 2 of ArjuHi-ian-Love.
❤️

Enjoy
Luv,
KMH2 Dev. Team
Edited by starry.phoenix - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Message Index

1. mirchi_tirchi pg2
Edited by starry.phoenix - 12 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is so bittersweet.

For the past 7 months we resided in forum as a family and today it feels like one of our very own precious member is getting a bidaai.  I will forever miss this season of Kitani for the great cast and story.  Different from Kitani 1 but both seasons managed to capture our hearts soo easily. 

I have to say in my 4years of being here in IF this forum is by far the nicest and cleanest I've seen.  Everywhere else I went people were also hating on one another for their likings/dislikings.  What I loved about this forum is that we stood together like a team whenever outsiders would come in and try to shaken our foundations.  We were too strong for our pride and our love to be weakend.  I am proud to be a part of this forum and will continue to be so ... that is ... until Kitani 3 comes😉

I love you all 🤗, love interacting with you guys and sharing our happiness and sadness with each episode.  Hope to keep rocking this forum!
Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice thread shikha!!*claps*

res... Will edit later
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cool post Shika..

REs will edit..
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi! Thank you for the lovely topic Shikha! Res will edit later!
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
It waas obviously the best Drama ever 🤗
I Love karnika The Moost 
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
sujath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks shika .. 

Lovely post

-sia- thumbnail
Lovely post :) Will edit later!! So Res.
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved...and here is my message😳

Dearest Karan & Kritika,

Thanks so much for all the entertainment you have both given us viewers...You guys are brilliant artists...I have enjoyed KMH2 to the fullest - it has every single element a good serial needs...it has comedy, romance, drama, & of course full of emotions...And the one thing which I loved the most of KMH2 is that its geared towards the younger crowd - so it's not boring & stupid & dragging like other shows...plus I love the fact that there is a Punjabi flavor in this show too...I love both of your characters...Arjun & Arohi...2 different people, opposites which attract...
I wish you guys all the best in all that you do & I hope to see you both on screen soon...KMH3?? 😉

With much love & best wishes,

Amisha😳