Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Asmi is Shelly and Vimal's daughter
Romona26 thumbnail
or is it not KAran and Abha's child ?
Jalkaur thumbnail
Just a thought- Asmi could be Abha's daughter. Shelly may have planned it to have made up that Abha had a miscarriage but she gave birth to Asmi and Shelly coincidentally 'may' or 'may not' have been pregnant- Shelly may have wanted give an heir to the family and claimed Asmi to be  her daughter???  I don't watch the show just read the updates here so I am not sure if they showed Shelly being pregnant. From reading the updates here it seems Asmi loves being around Abha.

rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no, it can't be Abha's child because abha was only a few weeks, not more than 2 months, when she fell and had the miscarriage.  She said that she had an 'accident' and lost the baby.  But I also don't think that is shelly's kid.  She may have lost her baby or made up this whole pregnancy thing to introduce a child in the family to manipulate the family.  She has no attachment to the kid from the way it looks so I don't think that is her child.  may have adopted or switch someone's kid.  But I strongly feel it is not abha's in anyway...unless CV is going to make up stuff out of the ordinary which is not unlike them...