DOTW - KD's Male Opponents.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
                                                  Discussion of the week

Hello People,
I'm here with a new topic that is delicated to Public Prosecuters. We know Mohnish Behl is appearing in Adaalat as KD's first male opponent. Well, a male lawyer has been featured before in horse chase episode. But just for the first court scene. MB is gonna be there for the entire episode and many are excited for him. So here we can discuss about the male lawyer being featured in Adaalat as KD's opponent. Till now we had Maya, Pranali and one more for 3 episodes that was Rohini Malik. I opened a poll earlier to compare Maya and her and it was successful too. So here express your views on this matter. 😊
One more thing, do you think that more male lawyers can appear after MB?😛
Also like female opponents, male opponents can be changed too.😃
So enjoy the discussion and have a great time.😊
One more thing, try to  post comments on your own views more than just hitting like.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 thanx  shruti for creating this thread , as a mohnish  fan too i m eager to see him  as lawyer and that too kd's oppnonent . it will be thrilling to watch  both of them  fighting for culprit... as u   wrote in ur topic  that  many  male lawyer will be featured???  as recently  in one article i had read that biweekly going to have new cameos . then i think that  yeah we will hv to get many attractive male n female lawyers who will make show watchable and  enthrall viewers...
Wistfulness thumbnail
@vikrant - I agree, hope they are able to continue good episodes even after the biweekly schedule.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 i dont want  them to drag story and  nor spoil show ...
Wistfulness thumbnail
Exactly. They should appoint good writers as well as directers. Also good artists.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am totally game for Mohnish Behl in the show and what i think is that it should not be a cameo but a recurring role because watching RR and
MB in the same show will be just amazing for viewers.. 

I even liked the first male prosecuter featured in Adaalat.. 
he was quite good :)
Wistfulness thumbnail
I didn't like the first one. Actually first time he was featured and I had no idea about that so didn't like him much.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 yeah even i dint like   him much   ,  dunno why he was not appealing to me  but this time mohnish going to rock   show along with ronit ,  their performance will be plausible and watchable .
Wistfulness thumbnail
I saw MB in some movies and loved his acting. Hope he rocks.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 fst time i had liked in sanjivani and  after that dmg show ,