Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Expected... πŸ˜†

Main Modern Zamaane ka Kutta hoon...Latest.. bow bow... πŸ˜ƒ

Happy πŸ€£

Awww...glad to have met your expectations. *tears of joy*
Ha, I KNEW it. I knew that you were a kutta in billy ki skin. The bark and rabidness just give it away.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _VERSACE_

Awww...glad to have met your expectations. *tears of joy*
Ha, I KNEW it. I knew that you were a kutta in billy ki skin. The bark and rabidness just give it away.

Hailla... ENGLISH main bhi bola... and HINDI mein bhi... inni besti meri πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
VERSACE

Btw, y u hate me so much ??
@Da_BagarhBilla dont care abt all this sweetie..!!
Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

VERSACE

Btw, y u hate me so much ??

What gave you the impression that I hate you?
🀣  Dexterphile, this is one of your most entertaining topics ever!  Very spicy, sexy, naughty, and controversial!  You have beaten me for that position now!!!!!

🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: goneforever

🀣  Dexterphile, this is one of your most entertaining topics ever!  Very spicy, sexy, naughty, and controversial!  You have beaten me for that position now!!!!!

🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣 

She certainly has!πŸ˜†
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what a refreshing change...  reminds me of good old IF moments... newbie /fake id's take over the section...good times r back.
shoaib_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

but most of ppl here are hrithik's haters ..or mein kab se ye sab dhektii aye hon..and thy are so rude and sorry to say thy are besharams as well...Hrithik haters are actually just so jealous I'm tired of reading all those meaningless  haters comments..

ruky i didn mean u ..thy know themself...!!!

Excuse me,look at urself before judging others πŸ˜† ur no different, even you are a hater of other celebs and go bashing them everytime you get a chance!! 😑 so please dont go calling other people rude,jealous and besharams coz thats what you are!!
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@BB I agree there was a mad craze around him.I think its is attitude that I dont like presently. The way he outburst in media, taking things personally, and not working with the right co stars. Since 2004 his movies have not been appealing. We know he is great to look at but that stuble/beard is annoting he is better clean shaven. His craze was with  Kaho na Pyar hai, Mission Kismir, Koi Mil gaya, etc. Now the craze is with our Salman the "debanng" Khan😊 and in Newbies Ranveer Singh BBB.