Is Hrithik NOT getting movie offers... - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
So apparently, Hrithik is going to live until he turns 150 years old. Good to know. 
Edward Cullen fans aren't going to be too happy to know about this though. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Tamannakichai

No, they let some guys out once and they ran away. My sources say that they now reside on IF under the ids of Dexterphile and pulwa something. 

Ahha so we finally meet. Sorry to see you still locked up in there, sistah...hang in there.
No wonder the cold dungeon has made a swiss cheese out of ya. I feel your pain...😭😆
Akash_Shah_VD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

yeaaahhh they didnt lock me up in the basement hence i was allowed to phrase "wrong" sentences..😳

And yet you didn't bother to go to school. Let me tell you one thing, go to school. There is nothing like old age when it comes to learning huh
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Coz, you know what, my morals are allergic to DUMBness that other people come up with and that is precisely why, they didn't kick in while I was typing that.

ohh man ur morals are pretty diplomatic..
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Most believe now (Hrithik fans in particular) that the 3 hero film ZNMD is going to be a further setback for him...(BTW what happened after the first lame teaser..no song promo??)

Krrish and Agneepath  are roles which will show are similar to Dabangg..Singham..Don2..Dhoom 3...as a HERO..which will bring him the mass adulation.. he sort of lost...

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

And yet you didn't bother to go to school. Let me tell you one thing, go to school. There is nothing like old age when it comes to learning huh

when i saw people like u were learning about morality... i ran away.. and see the difference..Thank you God.. u saved me..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

At least swiss cheese is tasty unlike the smelly, fungal piece of crap that you were reduced to. I don't feel you pain buddy, really! I can't...coz no one can touch you, ever!

Awww...you're just jealous because the voices only talk to me. ðŸ˜†
Akash_Shah_VD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

when i saw people like u were learning about morality... i ran away.. and see the difference..Thank God u saved me..

Honey, you can, NOT in your wildest dreams afford to even think of going to school. Figures from the way you write. Even if you did, you would have kicked out in the first period.
Akash_Shah_VD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Awww...you're just jealous because the voices only talk to me. ðŸ˜†

What voices? The ones that come from your upset stomach? Diarrhea wali na? Kholo, kholo, piche ka dwar kholo...

Honey, you can, NOT in your wildest dreams afford to even think of going to school. Figures from the way you write. Even if you did, you would have kicked out in the first period.

Pot. Meet. Kettle.

Next time you ask someone to go back to school, fix your sentence out, will ya? Would save you the embarassment...😆