Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is Hrithik NOT getting movie offers... - Page 3

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tamannakichai

If Abhishek can get movie offers according to you, even with more flops that you can count, that moronic, boring face with an equally ugly body to match and pathetic acting skills, then don't worry, Hrithik will continue to get acting offers till he turns 150.

You go worry about your life

are u dusu ki twin???

u just made this ID to post a reply..😆😆 bahut yaarana lagta hai.. hrithik ke saath..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

I do which is why my sole purpose in life is to bring out chai lattes out and sip it while reading precious gems on here. 😛

share some please.. im out of my nescafe..😆😆.. im missing my coffe ki chuski.. this is a thread which should be preserved..😍

Tamanna ki chai kyun? Why not Tammanna ki coffee?🤣

Better yet Tamanna ki bakwas?😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Isn't that something you guys would do? So you should know na, tell us! We all have loads of free time to waste on people like you guys.

ofcourse i can tell that u have alot of free time u have on ur hands..

im writing a thesis on it.. please pass by would be informative to u..😳

dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

You took the crappiest username around. I was left with no other option you see. I wanted to use, Tamanna-slaps-Dexterpileofshit but my morals kicked in.

Ahha so we have a foul mouthed sadist amidst us...really? Couldn't have guessed...😛 

Tell me...is it really gloomy down there in the basement? Do they let you out for air during recess? 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

You took the crappiest username around. I was left with no other option you see. I wanted to use, Tamanna-slaps-Dexterpileofshit but my morals kicked in.

😲😲 chal jhooti.. why didnt ur morals kick in when u were typing this??
Akash_Shah_VD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

ofcourse i can tell that u have alot of free time u have on ur hands..

im writing a thesis on it.. please pass by would be informative to u..😳

dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika

Of course I have a LOT of free time on my hands, isn't exactly why I am wasting it of you?

And learn to phrase sentences first. Wonder which school did you go to come up with a sentence like "please pass by would be informative to u"
Akash_Shah_VD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

Ahha so we have a foul mouthed sadist amidst us...really? Couldn't have guessed...😛 

Tell me...is it really gloomy down there in the basement? Do they let you out for air during recess? 😆

No, they let some guys out once and they ran away. My sources say that they now reside on IF under the ids of Dexterphile and pulwa something. 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Of course I have a LOT of free time on my hands, isn't exactly why I am wasting it of you?

And learn to phrase sentences first. Wonder which school did you go to come up with a sentence like "please pass by would be informative to u"

yeaaahhh they didnt lock me up in the basement hence i was allowed to phrase "wrong" sentences..Embarrassed
Akash_Shah_VD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

😲😲 chal jhooti.. why didnt ur morals kick in when u were typing this??

Coz, you know what, my morals are allergic to DUMBness that other people come up with and that is precisely why, they didn't kick in while I was typing that.