Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Me give you directions...ok?😆 Look up any Kareena topics and count the max number of likes of a member for posts against Kareena. 

aray humm samajh gaye behnaa... shukriyaa..😆😆Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

i give u a guess too..😆 will i find the same likes in a katrina praising topic?? not in against but for her..😳😆

No but you will find the same number of likes in Hrithik praising topics. ðŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

No but you will find the same number of likes in Hrithik praising topics. ðŸ˜†

my intelligent mind got it finally..😆😆 Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i actually couldnt believe this ridculous thread..what a load of friggin CRAP!
he is doing agneepath..then krrish 3..has a sp app in Don2..and maybe shekhar kapur's Paani

the so called great SRK flopped on tv0-abhi flopped on both tv and cinema- yet they get roles and hrithik who is the most complete hero in Bwodd coz...coz...he is sahring his tv spot? ??????????what kinda ridiculous logic is that?

the dance show needs judgeS- plural- u cant have a judge on his own and this show is very much promoted and centred around hrithik- he features in the posters, the ad, he is the face of JD.
Please grow a brain
Hrithik has to do more contemporary stuff instead of all the serious OTT films he's been doing...I think his new film with Kat is a step forward in the right direction since she is a money maker but the box office results also have to be factored in

And hey, if Hrithik doesn't have movie offers, then he'll have more time for other fulfilling pursuits...such as oh saving his marriage and/or finding another girl to romp

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusu

he is doing agneepath..then krrish 3..has a sp app in Don2..and maybe shekhar kapur's Paani

the so called great SRK flopped on tv0-abhi flopped on both tv and cinema- yet they get roles and hrithik who is the most complete hero in Bwodd coz...coz...he is sahring his tv spot? ??????????what kinda ridiculous logic is that?

the dance show needs judgeS- plural- u cant have a judge on his own and this show is very much promoted and centred around hrithik- he features in the posters, the ad, he is the face of JD.
Please grow a brain

how exactly?? 😲 i would love to learn and grown 2, 3 other brains too.. i hope its easier than growing my rose plants 😃

Originally posted by: dusu

Please grow a brain

🥳🥳🥳

I will grow a brain when you take a deep breath.😆

For the record, I don't watch Indian TV or much TV besides news, I get my bolly news from the internet, so don't care how much he is promoted on TV. Bechare ki  still phateli hai these days...
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Akash_Shah_VD thumbnail
So how many movies is SRK exactly doing? Don 2, which a sequel of his earlier hit and Ra. One which is again his own production? WOW!

What the hell happened to your beloved heroes SOLO programmes? WHO remembers what crap Abhishek did on tv? The TRPs of Shahrukh's show were lesser than Priety's show and that speaks a LOT.

Also, there is a difference between HOSTS and JUDGES.

SO Madhuri is stupid to appear on Jhalak right, just coz Malaika and Remo were beside her?

And FYI, there is a difference between getting offers and accepting them. How many movies does AAMIR sign in a year? But does that mean that he is NOT getting any offers?
Edited by preity*zinta - 12 years ago
Haila! Another one!😆 Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tamannakichai

The topic is SO STUPID, that it is amazing how stupid the people of this world are.

So how many movies is SRK exactly doing? Don 2, which a sequel of his earlier hit and Ra. One which is again his own production? WOW!

What the hell happened to your beloved heroes SOLO programmes? WHO remembers what crap Abhishek did on tv? The TRPs of Shahrukh's show were lesser than Priety's show and that speaks a LOT.

Also, there is a difference between HOSTS and JUDGES.

SO Madhuri is stupid to appear on Jhalak right, just coz Malaika and Remo were beside her? Yea? Morons!

If you say that you don't watch Indian TV, then better keep your shitty mouth shut. COZ then, you don't know the FACTS.

And FYI, there is a difference between getting offers and accepting them. How many movies does AAMIR sign in a year? But does that mean that he is NOT getting any offers?

Seriously, you guys should be made to stand in a line and killed with bullets.

^^^^Killed with bullets?

Who is providing the bullets? Tammana chai latte house? ðŸ˜†

Nice job with the mutant username. Kab kharidi? ðŸ˜†