kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode this 2 brother 's conversation by the river is so heart touching and sad ...πŸ˜”..Vimal is really a very understanding and loving  brother ...so many things he has said to Ranchod about love which is really  true...i am happy that atleast Vimal knows R's pain ..and will stand by his side ..always..such a good brother...πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti98 thumbnail
I Think Vimal Will Stand By Ranchod Cause He Know What Happened.
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah...atleast ranchod could share his pain withsome one...yesterday's episode was so painful...ranchod the broken heart
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes i also liked. The way vimal understands Ranchod & his feeling. When Ranchod tells When Karan comes to know that i proposed to Abha, How he feels... That time vimal answeres to Ranchod very gracefully...
kinu17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khyser2k11

yeah...atleast ranchod could share his pain withsome one...yesterday's episode was so painful...ranchod the broken heart

yes it was very painful episode...i dont know how this stupid track will continue...poor Ranchod😭
kinu17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: r.s.s.

Yes i also liked. The way vimal understands Ranchod & his feeling. When Ranchod tells When Karan comes to know that i proposed to Abha, How he feels... That time vimal answeres to Ranchod very gracefully...

yes he did..i like Vimal's character day by day...such a wonderful brother...yes u r right..Vimal's answers were awesome...i am happy that he is with Ranchod and will be...
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes it is good to know that ranchod has a shoulder he can leen on for support,someone he can talk to and share his pains with.my heart aches terribly for ranchod and i do not want him to die,i just want him to get his s.hare of hapiness after all he has been through.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
was this the samw vimal that once insulted ranchod...and wants him out of the house...he once told ranchod that he can never take karan's place in abha's life...in his house and his heart...

it was a touching moment between two brothers...everyone including abha forgot ranchod's pain...everyone was happy with karan's return...but te vimal knows hios brother's pain...how much he has been shattered and broken deep inside because ranchod loves abha dearly...

the river moments of vimal=ranchod was indeed very touching...i had tears...

vimal was right...ranchod no matter how much he hides his pain..anger...tears...its revealed in his eyes...and love just happens...it never sees relationships and all to happen...when it happens its just happens...its not his ranchod's fault that he loves abha...

and even Dr Aru's words was very touching...i began to love the chemistry between Dr Aru and Ranchod...they both sailing in the same boat...and they both can create a wonderful bond

everyone is more close to karan...but then vimal is very close to ranchod...i think vimal was never even close to karan in initial days...

at least there is one shoulder to cry for ranchod...or else everyone is busy with karan...karan...karan...i am disappointed with abha...how could she ignore ranchod's feelings...she knows what he feels for her...what he treats her...she never even utter one word to make him feel better...
meghna2 thumbnail
Yes it very pleased to watch this two brothers interaction,it was very sad,vimal was great.
kinu17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

was this the samw vimal that once insulted ranchod...and wants him out of the house...he once told ranchod that he can never take karan's place in abha's life...in his house and his heart...

it was a touching moment between two brothers...everyone including abha forgot ranchod's pain...everyone was happy with karan's return...but te vimal knows hios brother's pain...how much he has been shattered and broken deep inside because ranchod loves abha dearly...

the river moments of vimal=ranchod was indeed very touching...i had tears...

vimal was right...ranchod no matter how much he hides his pain..anger...tears...its revealed in his eyes...and love just happens...it never sees relationships and all to happen...when it happens its just happens...its not his ranchod's fault that he loves abha...

and even Dr Aru's words was very touching...i began to love the chemistry between Dr Aru and Ranchod...they both sailing in the same boat...and they both can create a wonderful bond

everyone is more close to karan...but then vimal is very close to ranchod...i think vimal was never even close to karan in initial days...

at least there is one shoulder to cry for ranchod...or else everyone is busy with karan...karan...karan...i am disappointed with abha...how could she ignore ranchod's feelings...she knows what he feels for her...what he treats her...she never even utter one word to make him feel better...

i was thinking the same while i was watching today's episode..it makes me so disturbed and annoyed when Abha was trying to tear the wedding photo of her and ranchod...then she stopped after seeing Ranchod...it seems to me @ that moment how could she be this much selfish?πŸ˜’ πŸ˜² .oh well what to say ..just waiting how CVS will take this story ahead..
Vimal was awesome that scene...i use to hate him..day by day i am started to like him..he will help him in the future for sure..no doubt about it...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago