long scenes of PR/ RMJ killed the excitement

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
yesterday the way long long scenes of pr & rmj were shown in between it killed my entire excitement😭 i didn't like way we were made to tolerate the such long scenes of all the other shows in between just to watch the track of sangini 👎🏼my patience was completely tested by the creatives yesterday thankgod i did lot of meditation in between🥱i was so excited for the track of sangini but all went in vain because of the long irritating scenes of pr & rmj in which i had least interest😡thank god my cable light went away which didn't allowed me to watch it on tv😆so much of unrequired imortance was given to pr & rmj😔which completely distracted me & destroyed my entire excitement for the track of sangini😭 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
I did not watch it fully I did not have the time andpatience, Luckily I watched a very few sangini scenes the car one and ther last one. I missed the earlier one. Now I will search inthe video and try to watch my fav sangini
Originally posted by jakr

I did not watch it fully I did not have the time andpatience, Luckily I watched a very few sangini scenes the car one and ther last one. I missed the earlier one. Now I will search inthe video and try to watch my fav sangini
in my case thankfully cable light was not there so i later searched it on net and then downloaded it😆