India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

long scenes of PR/ RMJ killed the excitement

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
yesterday the way long long scenes of pr & rmj were shown in between it killed my entire excitementCry i didn't like way we were made to tolerate the such long scenes of all the other shows in between just to watch the track of sangini Thumbs Downmy patience was completely tested by the creatives yesterday thankgod i did lot of meditation in betweenSleepyi was so excited for the track of sangini but all went in vain because of the long irritating scenes of pr & rmj in which i had least interestAngrythank god my cable light went away which didn't allowed me to watch it on tvLOLso much of unrequired imortance was given to pr & rmjUnhappywhich completely distracted me & destroyed my entire excitement for the track of sanginiCry

Edited by monaghosh - 23 May 2011 at 10:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancer-Nags-

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I did not watch it fully I did not have the time andpatience, Luckily I watched a very few sangini scenes the car one and ther last one. I missed the earlier one. Now I will search inthe video and try to watch my fav sangini

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakr

I did not watch it fully I did not have the time andpatience, Luckily I watched a very few sangini scenes the car one and ther last one. I missed the earlier one. Now I will search inthe video and try to watch my fav sangini
in my case thankfully cable light was not there so i later searched it on net and then downloaded itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top