Yipeee!!!!!! We are at 300

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ya U guesses it rite...We,SGP Forum, has completed 300 Pages...Congrats Guyzz...And keep Bak Baking πŸ˜†

U see I dont have any topic to make post so I thought of making this as my Post today...Last time wen we completed 250 pages  i was the one who did thisπŸ˜†
Yes Rubal how can v forget 300 pages worth of Bak Bak ... Anyway Conago Shongo My fellow SGPians ...πŸ₯³   Where is the Party ... Shounak ???Thank for sharing Rubabe...
Originally posted by netri

Yes Rubal how can v forget 300 pages worth of Bak Bak ... Anyway Conago Shongo My fellow SGPians ...πŸ₯³   Where is the Party ... Shounak ???Thank for sharing Rubabe...

U r Welcome nd Congrats Meri Ho Sakti thi SautanπŸ˜†...No Celebrations Yaar... Not Fair
congrats everyone for the completion of 300 pages...😊
thanks rubal for bringing this up...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

congrats everyone for the completion of 300 pages...😊
thanks rubal for bringing this up...

No Prob ShwetaπŸ˜›...I m here for these kinds of things Only πŸ˜†
Congrates to all the SGPians btw rubal only u can make these type of post anyways thanks for telling us warna humhe toh pata he na chaltaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

Congrates to all the SGPians btw rubal only u can make these type of post anyways thanks for telling us warna humhe toh pata he na chaltaπŸ˜†

Was that Basti Ya Tareef ???πŸ€” ...Anyways Ur Welcome nd Congrats for keep on BBCingπŸ˜†... nd Liking every Post even if it dont deserved to be Liked πŸ˜†
Wohooo..300 pages of non stop entertainment!!!Thanks for this Rubal!😎

@Netri-Hamesha mein hi milta hoon kya party dene ke liye?😑😑😑I am literally bankrupt bcoz of BBS and SGPFFA!🀣
Congrats to fellow SGPians!! We rock.. πŸ˜Š  
Trust you to make a post about that!! πŸ˜†I remember when you made one for the 250th page as well. πŸ˜†So funny you are bhai. πŸ˜†
Congratulations SGPians...let us continue the good deed. πŸ˜†