Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Wow cholcates! so u turned 20 right?

Yeah turned 20 

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
@tima: enjoy eating your choclates

@zoobi: πŸ˜† that song is perfect, go and chori the laptop from bebo πŸ˜† btw what laptop do u have
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Tima - Everyone kept asking me. I didn't know. i looked at ur profile and it had the year on it. so I guessed.

@Mariam - Yeah LOL I watched that movie last weekend Khamoshi. Have u seen it? Salman and Manisha Koirala.
I have Dell. I thought i told u before too. Its old now. Had it for 4 years now. But I kept it in good condition.
I wanted to get a new one this year but since we r going to pak, i will wait till i get back.

xTimax thumbnail
@Mariam okπŸ˜†
@Zubi where have you uploaded the avi your using imgur is saying too large
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: xTimax

@Mariam okπŸ˜†

@Zubi where have you uploaded the avi your using imgur is saying too large

tima re upload on i.min.us. Since there 2 scenes. it was too big to upload on imgur.com.

@zoobi: Yeah i seen that movie ages ago its the one where manisha parents cant speak na

no i didnt knw which one u had, I also had a dell before but myn fell of my bed twice very bad condition lol, yeah u can wait if u meet imran abbas in pak dont forget to get his autograph πŸ˜†

i wish we could meet bebo
xTimax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

@Tima - Everyone kept asking me. I didn't know. i looked at ur profile and it had the year on it. so I guessed.

@Mariam - Yeah LOL I watched that movie last weekend Khamoshi. Have u seen it? Salman and Manisha Koirala.
I have Dell. I thought i told u before too. Its old now. Had it for 4 years now. But I kept it in good condition.
I wanted to get a new one this year but since we r going to pak, i will wait till i get back.

Really you just guessedπŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Tima - No i didn't guess. ur profile had the year.

Mariam - I have Inspiron. I got it exactly around the time when Jab We Met came out. That was the 1st movie I saw on my Laptop. Jst can nver forget.
Yeah I finally saw this movie bcz everyone telling me to watch Khamoshi. yeap thats the one. I Loved it. I cried. I loved it for Manisha not for Sallu though. He was OK in it.
xTimax thumbnail
@Zubi can you make me a slide show of all the siggys please?
@tima: I can make a slideshow for u 😳

@zoobi: khamoshi was really emotional yeah i liked it for manisha too shes an awsome actress i wish to see her nwdays