Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
ok zoobi and beboholic, rite now am going. will see all of u tomorrow. till then t.c and bye.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: reena544

hello dear, thanks for that. btw, i simply luv your icon name BEBOHOLIC. it sounds sooo good.

Thanks Reena! I love your avie! 😳
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Bye Reena talk to u tmrw too! Bye!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Kareena's Stunts in Ra-One and Bodyguard

Kareena Kapoor will let action speak louder than her words with a three-flick run this year.

The actress will be seen getting action-y in Siddique's Bodyguard, Sriram Raghavan's Agent Vinod and Anubhav Sinha's Ra.One.

Says an insider, "Bebo loves glamorous, performance-oriented roles and isn't too fond of action. Yet, she will shed her feminine persona for these three films.

She does what her director tells her to. All three films have her in different and exciting roles from a college student to a super spy and the mother of a small boy so she has gone all out for these flicks.

In AV, Kareena, shoots from the hip while hanging out of a helicopter, in Ra.One, she will be seen getting into fist fights."

Says Ra.One director Anubhav Sinha, "This is the first time Kareena is doing action scenes.

She is part of the serious action sequences including hand-to-hand combat. The film has several such sequences and she features in almost all of them."

Considering it is her first time, she was hesitant about doing these scenes. Notes Sinha, "Kareena has never told me she dislikes action scenes.

She may be a big star but throws no tantrums. She does what she's told to do. The action has been designed and executed by Hollywood action directors Andy Gill and Spiro Razatos (of Fast and Furious fame)."

Source: Midday
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Bye Reena. It was nice to talk to you for like a second! lol Joke! 🤗 Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Lensa - u r such a pretty little liar 🤪

I jst feel like saying it as i jst read it off of ur siggy.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
I found this on youtube. Seems like it was made by Desu.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZFkWRXZQ88[/YOUTUBE]

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
do you watch pretty little liars zubi? How about Glee? 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Zubi..Reena has her shop open if you wanna request! Her name is Reena right! Afridmalik
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
no her name is Areena. No I don't request anymore. I like to please everyone by using their freebies!

No I don't watch PLL or Glee 😆