Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: yanks28

Yeah we know that too...but it doesnt hurt to try...😊 

even i will feel happy if they both are together...

CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rafeek

We want angad oppisite sara in ram miliye jodi. Angad and sara are the best couple on television industry. they are so famous and so popular. i would love to see sara and angad in rmj

sara and angad  created a magic on screen... they was the best... no doubt about it... so if nishant leaving the serial then  angad should be  oppiste to sara... 
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yanks28

Yes I have read that Nishant is leaving at the end of June...Sara & Angad are best friends and their chemistry was barely explored in Bidaai, because they had such a sad story...I would love to see Angad in RMJ opposite Sara...I know hes in Phulwa but I really wish he can be in RMJ opposite Sara... dear i think he cane make it... coz he is one of the best actor which we have got..they have killer chemistry which is rare on television..they shine together.

priyaptkq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes we really want our sangad, no one can match them, they really compliments each other a lot, really best jfdi in this universe, they both are 2 hot 2 handle guys!
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sri11

it will very very great to watch the eternal pair of tv (sara and Angad)world to be back as a couple.But I dont think it will be possible ..as angad is already commited to phulwa..

ya we knw bt dey cn b bck angad wil surely accpt d offer if he offered so lets try...dey r so magical
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zan101

sara and angad  created a magic on screen... they was the best... no doubt about it... so if nishant leaving the serial then  angad should be  oppiste to sara... 

dey rocks😉
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i want my sangad back they are the best couple television but i think we can get them in bidaai 2. i dont think it is possible to get them in rmj because angad is already doing phulwa and he can only leave that show for bidaai not rmj. so why dont we guys concentrate on our bidaai mission but i will try my best i mean i will support just thought of sharing my opion with you all. hope you all understand me

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rafeek

i want my sangad back they are the best couple television but i think we can get them in bidaai 2. i dont think it is possible to get them in rmj because angad is already doing phulwa and he can only leave that show for bidaai not rmj. so why dont we guys concentrate on our bidaai mission but i will try my best i mean i will support just thought of sharing my opion with you all. hope you all understand me

yes dear..its nt angad replacing nishant nishant is leaving so we want ANGAD😳hereee😳😳😳
kamalinee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
yup my vot goes for angad too, he and sara khan make a great pair😃
divya-divz thumbnail
Angad hasija would be the best option to star opposite Sara khan in rmj. .