Today's episode - Sensitively done - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Minu...I havn't watched d epi yet...just read d LU...not felt lyk watching it... but...after ur analysis...i would like 2 watch it once on Net...
Minu dear wonderful analysis and yes I totally agree with you on this one. Some superb acting and proper direction has given us these thinks like you said. 
I completely agree with ur points and u portrayed it really well. I too feel the conversation of Nivi and Viren was excellent. The maturity of their relation was clearly visible. Even loved the Sid's decision of not letting Nivi near dwita and his interactions with dwita were also good and must needed as they are father daughter. It was indeed a beautiful episode

Superb analysis. Thanks

Minu u r too good...loved ur post very much..nothing more to add...keep going like this...now officially became a fan of u...🤗!!
Brilliant analysis Meenu.NivRen were a very real and normal couple in yday's episode.I loved the NivRen dicussion on the baby. They disagreed, Viren put across fantastic , relevant, sensible points for his reasons and Nivi was all guilty , she couldn't give any valid reason. That was very evident.
Viren is upset and he is not making any bones about it. that is needed. Nivi needs to know there are other things than her own guilt and how it feels when your beloved is upset with you. She did look guilty and pained to see Viren upset - and I was happiest about that. I hope the cts keep up the rhythm of nivi's guilt wrt Viren this time and moves the story in that direction.They are erratic in that front and abrubtly change her behaviour the very next day and  I just hope CC's tricks falls flat.Sidharth too was brilliant.
Needless to say Neha and Kinshuk were amazing.This is what makes them ultimate jodi. They are briliant in all kind of scenes. Fabulous.
Kinha s just fantastically awesome..simply love his acting...Neha..s also sooo gd..but I liked my Kinha...😊