Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Today's episode - Sensitively done (Page 2)

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Rachu - you're right.  NivRen's love will surely be vindicated and Sid Nivi just cannot happen.  But looks like there will be dark days in between...

I hope they use this time to gradually resolve all the incomplete tracks of reveling the dark deeds of CC and others. but who knows when that will happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Dear Minu... very nice analysis
I loved the good conversation between NivRen. Nivi finally spoke out her feelings and Viren understood as he knows exactly what Nivi is going through and patiently tried to explain Nivi and make Nivi understand the facts and reality. We understand Nivi's decision and fear and the reasons behind it. I was glad that Viren knows and understands and was right in his explanation and justifications and it was also natural for Viren to be hurt by Nivi's one sided decision.

Today's conversation showed how much NivRen know each other ...Viren knows Nivi well now...and Nivi feeling Viren pain knows that her decision has hurt him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011vids08CCBM-fanUZIS

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Minu...I havn't watched d epi yet...just read d LU...not felt lyk watching it... but...after ur analysis...i would like 2 watch it once on Net...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011vids08NiViren-Raj

chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Minu dear wonderful analysis and yes I totally agree with you on this one. Some superb acting and proper direction has given us these thinks like you said. 

minu2011vids08

nature099 Senior Member
nature099
nature099

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I completely agree with ur points and u portrayed it really well. I too feel the conversation of Nivi and Viren was excellent. The maturity of their relation was clearly visible. Even loved the Sid's decision of not letting Nivi near dwita and his interactions with dwita were also good and must needed as they are father daughter. It was indeed a beautiful episode

minu2011vids08

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Superb analysis. Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Minu u r too good...loved ur post very much..nothing more to add...keep going like this...now officially became a fan of u...Hug!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011minu2011vids08

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Brilliant analysis Meenu.NivRen were a very real and normal couple in yday's episode.I loved the NivRen dicussion on the baby. They disagreed, Viren put across fantastic , relevant, sensible points for his reasons and Nivi was all guilty , she couldn't give any valid reason. That was very evident.
Viren is upset and he is not making any bones about it. that is needed. Nivi needs to know there are other things than her own guilt and how it feels when your beloved is upset with you. She did look guilty and pained to see Viren upset - and I was happiest about that. I hope the cts keep up the rhythm of nivi's guilt wrt Viren this time and moves the story in that direction.They are erratic in that front and abrubtly change her behaviour the very next day and  I just hope CC's tricks falls flat.Sidharth too was brilliant.
Needless to say Neha and Kinshuk were amazing.This is what makes them ultimate jodi. They are briliant in all kind of scenes. Fabulous.

Rani2011minu2011

Go to top