Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Aadesh Chaudhry Aka Digu! (Page 3)

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltldeewani

@The Post Starter:
Yes, its true that people are throwing the channel's anger on Aadesh to some extent. But there is a term in acting called "Screen Presence" which i believe Aadesh lacks a lot. He's the one who has got maximum promotion, title montage at his second day, heroic background music and scene (Aangrai like a heroine LOL)...everything,,but the impact is total zero. What i want to say is he doesn't have the capacity to pull a show single-handedly which mishal had been doing until the channel showed him the door. I believe a co-star's presence affects other co-stars' performances also. and we're already observing Mahi'r performance now-a-days which is not her usual standard.

I never watched Love story of mishal. Not a single scene. I never saw him in any ads. But when i first saw him in a random episode of laagi (very simple scene, just coming down the stairs talking with baaji), my heart stopped...Embarrassed...then i started watching the show from the first episode...this is what we call audience puller performance...but sorry to say, Aadesh couldn't do that although he was given all the materials to make the impact...

For the 90 degree stuff writer, i liked your comment,,,for not indirectly bashing Mishal but for pointing out the detailing of geometry which i missed (How could i????)...but baby, u just concentrated on the geometry but never tried to see behind it...the expression baby, the expression for which we're dying every single moment...

Well said...ClapClapClapClapClap
As for acting and expressions even with geometry - its aasman and zameen ka difference.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Swasti-prnczivy_11

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

It looks like the 90 Degrees post starter is totally mesmerized with the supposed "Ex". LOL

Word LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Swasti-prnczivy_11

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

@ Topic Starter.

My disapproval is directed at the channel and the Cv's disgusting and irresponsible behavior.  

I have got nothing against AC or any other actor. They are professionals who are doing their job. But as a viewer I have the right to choose what I watch.

Cheers

Ivy all professionals doing their jobs cannot be actors.
As far as this case is considered you really have to watch to ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12prnczivy_11

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

@ Topic Starter.

My disapproval is directed at the channel and the Cv's disgusting and irresponsible behavior.  

I have got nothing against AC or any other actor. They are professionals who are doing their job. But as a viewer I have the right to choose what I watch.

Cheers

Its not at all fair that only I have the pleasure of watching LCL. I am most generous and believe in sharing. May be the 199 other Dutta Diwanees will join meROFL... I am running away from the 199 pairs of chappalsLOL

mnx12prnczLekz

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

It looks like the 90 Degrees post starter is totally mesmerized with the supposed "Ex". LOL

He is mesmarised by LeelaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11prncz

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

@ Topic Starter.

Cheers

With colors you don't need to be an actor, you should be their favourite. They will convince or try to convince their viewers that this person is an actor.Big smile

Edited by mnx12 - 26 May 2011 at 11:56am

kiran255ivy_11prncz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index