Aadesh Chaudhry Aka Digu! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
originally quoted by kiran255
Look we were mad on cv and Ltl this Ac is the one who put his leg in this matter saying this and  that , that we are 200 and camparing him with Mishal !
so what u expect , if u entered in a show , so u better respect the ones who left !
 so true kiran  adher we have have Mishal who in an interveiw was asking us to give Aadesh a chance ,and commented that Aadesh was hard working.
see thats why Mishal has so many fans not just for being an actor,but a professional actor,and a God fearing human being to say the least.
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by subhas123

I think Aadesh was good in BVD but in that serial, his character was a supporting role and it suited him as the character didn't have too many range of emotions. So he was fine in BVD. But here he is supposed to be playing a lead character but he doesn't have screen presence, which is very important for any actor who does a "lead" role. He simply doesn't seem like a "Lead" or "Hero" material. Take for example yesterday's fight scenes, they gave him hero's entry, BG music and all, but he was no able to create any impact on the viewers at all. That is the main problem here along with that there will be comparison to the previous lead actor, which is also inevitable.

Even many actors who are excellent as actors, are not always hero or lead material and there are many examples for this. When they do such a lead role, even they fail. So the actors should choose the roles, which they can do justice to, keeping in mind their strength and weaknesses. Otherwise they will have to face criticism.

I like how you broke things down about you POV without sounding hurtful...I understand where people are coming from and also there can't be replacement of dutta I know that. also The Cvs want to relace Mishal with another actor to play dutta? wow that really doesn't fit in at all well lets see what happens with that!
Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago

I just think he's character was introduced at the wrong time. With Mishal's exit, and Nakku's mental state, the story took a turn for the worse. I'm sure AC is doing the best he can given the circumstances. - my 2 cents 😊

@The Post Starter:
Yes, its true that people are throwing the channel's anger on Aadesh to some extent. But there is a term in acting called "Screen Presence" which i believe Aadesh lacks a lot. He's the one who has got maximum promotion, title montage at his second day, heroic background music and scene (Aangrai like a heroine πŸ˜†)...everything,,but the impact is total zero. What i want to say is he doesn't have the capacity to pull a show single-handedly which mishal had been doing until the channel showed him the door. I believe a co-star's presence affects other co-stars' performances also. and we're already observing Mahi'r performance now-a-days which is not her usual standard.

I never watched Love story of mishal. Not a single scene. I never saw him in any ads. But when i first saw him in a random episode of laagi (very simple scene, just coming down the stairs talking with baaji), my heart stopped...😳...then i started watching the show from the first episode...this is what we call audience puller performance...but sorry to say, Aadesh couldn't do that although he was given all the materials to make the impact...

For the 90 degree stuff writer, i liked your comment,,,for not indirectly bashing Mishal but for pointing out the detailing of geometry which i missed (How could i????)...but baby, u just concentrated on the geometry but never tried to see behind it...the expression baby, the expression for which we're dying every single moment...
@ Topic Starter.

My disapproval is directed at the channel and the Cv's disgusting and irresponsible behavior.  

I have got nothing against AC or any other actor. They are professionals who are doing their job. But as a viewer I have the right to choose what I watch.

Cheers

It looks like the 90 Degrees post starter is totally mesmerized with the supposed "Ex". πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ltldeewani

@The Post Starter:
Yes, its true that people are throwing the channel's anger on Aadesh to some extent. But there is a term in acting called "Screen Presence" which i believe Aadesh lacks a lot. He's the one who has got maximum promotion, title montage at his second day, heroic background music and scene (Aangrai like a heroine πŸ˜†)...everything,,but the impact is total zero. What i want to say is he doesn't have the capacity to pull a show single-handedly which mishal had been doing until the channel showed him the door. I believe a co-star's presence affects other co-stars' performances also. and we're already observing Mahi'r performance now-a-days which is not her usual standard.

I never watched Love story of mishal. Not a single scene. I never saw him in any ads. But when i first saw him in a random episode of laagi (very simple scene, just coming down the stairs talking with baaji), my heart stopped...😳...then i started watching the show from the first episode...this is what we call audience puller performance...but sorry to say, Aadesh couldn't do that although he was given all the materials to make the impact...

For the 90 degree stuff writer, i liked your comment,,,for not indirectly bashing Mishal but for pointing out the detailing of geometry which i missed (How could i????)...but baby, u just concentrated on the geometry but never tried to see behind it...the expression baby, the expression for which we're dying every single moment...

Well said...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
As for acting and expressions even with geometry - its aasman and zameen ka difference.

Originally posted by ivy_11

It looks like the 90 Degrees post starter is totally mesmerized with the supposed "Ex". πŸ˜†

Word πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ivy_11

@ Topic Starter.

My disapproval is directed at the channel and the Cv's disgusting and irresponsible behavior.  

I have got nothing against AC or any other actor. They are professionals who are doing their job. But as a viewer I have the right to choose what I watch.

Cheers

Ivy all professionals doing their jobs cannot be actors.
As far as this case is considered you really have to watch to 🀣
Originally posted by Lekz

Ivy all professionals doing their jobs cannot be actors.
As far as this case is considered you really have to watch to 🀣

Its not at all fair that only I have the pleasure of watching LCL. I am most generous and believe in sharing. May be the 199 other Dutta Diwanees will join me🀣... I am running away from the 199 pairs of chappalsπŸ˜†