Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Aadesh Chaudhry Aka Digu!

-Ursh- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I am a silent reader but I wanted to get my point of view/opinion across about Aadesh Chaudhrys role as Digu. I have been reading these negative comments about him I liked him in Bhagya Vidhatta. but is it really his fault? that people are not watching as much or the story?...he took up a role that will not be able to replace Dutta/Mishal at all.

I would like your guys opinion as its just my  thought really! I don't want to start any problems as Its my first time posting in this forum.

thanks.
Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdr66 thumbnail
how can anyone like him as an actor, forget about acting he has the same snorting expressions with his flaring nostrils!!!! sure it's not his fault that Mishal left, but certainly he would make his own task simpler if he could act!!!!!😛
imdiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi All

I agree that he should be given chance but he is too average ...well saying that there are so many other actors who don't have to face this much criticism and they worst then Digu...

But I think this is what colors and PH wanted that ppl take their all anger out on side hero so that once Mishal's memory fades away from ppls mind they can introduce new Dutta. (As ppl I am referring to mass audience)

But I think this time also its going to back fire on them...although personally I like Shabbir and he has that tough looks but he cant be a gentle lover...don't know hard to accept anyone as Dutta other then Mishal.

But poor thing Aadesh had to put up with all this disliking...

What u guys think

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think too much anger is diverted at AC. In fact the kind of anger seen in this forum is a LOT less compared to other shows which have seen replacements. The anger is primarily directed at the channel and CVs as it should be.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think Aadesh was good in BVD but in that serial, his character was a supporting role and it suited him as the character didn't have too many range of emotions. So he was fine in BVD. But here he is supposed to be playing a lead character but he doesn't have screen presence, which is very important for any actor who does a "lead" role. He simply doesn't seem like a "Lead" or "Hero" material. Take for example yesterday's fight scenes, they gave him hero's entry, BG music and all, but he was no able to create any impact on the viewers at all. That is the main problem here along with that there will be comparison to the previous lead actor, which is also inevitable.

Even many actors who are excellent as actors, are not always hero or lead material and there are many examples for this. When they do such a lead role, even they fail. So the actors should choose the roles, which they can do justice to, keeping in mind their strength and weaknesses. Otherwise they will have to face criticism.

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
we are not against AC but with CV's and LTL team.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

dont worry to me digu was always fantastic - as ratan in bhagyavidhaata and now as digu also in LTL .
if he is the one who just flares nostrils, there are some ex- who just all the time turn  their neck in  90degress and appear like squint .i dont wnat to say who it is who used look like kana observer
That squint of the "ex" you are talking about are actually the most beautiful pair of eyes, deeper & mysterious than the biggest ocean of the universe, more honest & truthful than a pilgrim's devotion.You could spend the rest of your life just looking into them & not do anything else.That neck that rotates 90 degrees is no ordinary neck.Its a long & graceful & endless Nile river. You could escape all the harsh blows of life just by hanging onto them.Haye!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
@Topic starter: Agree with you. No actor should be penalised for other's decisons.

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

dont worry to me digu was always fantastic - as ratan in bhagyavidhaata and now as digu also in LTL .
if he is the one who just flares nostrils, there are some ex- who just all the time turn  their neck in  90degress and appear like squint .i dont wnat to say who it is who used look like kana observer

red: So I'm guessing 90 degrees would be a kink to the side, left or right then? 😆  Jeez some of the comments do make me laugh!! He kinks more than 90 degress by the way, and no he doesn't do it all the time, SLIGHT exaggeration there me thinks! As for the squinting of the eyes, I think we all pretty much know how many emotions those eyes convey and how expressive they are. I guess some have been viewing the show with aankhon pe pati bhand kar 😛

Edited by neets_ltl - 12 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
edited 
Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Look we were mad on cv and Ltl this Ac is the one who put his leg in this matter saying this and  that , that we are 200 and camparing him with Mishal !

so what u expect , if u entered in a show , so u better respect the ones who left !

Give respect then u wuill have some too !

I dont like AC !