Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

TOI: Sallu's forever READY

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sallus forever Ready 

Bollywood star Salman Khan has shot a cameo for telly serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah,as part of promotional activities for his forthcoming film Ready.He spread cheer on the sets as he broke into some impromptu jigs with popular actors of the comedy show.
Salmans visit to the show filled everyone with excitement,especially lead characters Dayaben,played by Disha Wakani,and Jethalal,essayed by Dilip Joshi.
I was very pleased to be part of the show.I have worked with Dilip Joshi since my Maine Pyaar Kiya days and it was great meeting him again.I especially came to meet Daya bhabhi and I was ready for all the fun on the sets, says Salman.
Salman was welcomed with an aarti by Dayaben,who performed her signature garba dance thereafter.Salman delighted the cast and crew by accompanying her with his impromptu jig.
The children who feature on the show insisted Salman teach them some of his typical dance moves and he readily obliged them.
It was such a surprise to see Salman.Had I known he was coming,I would have made my delicious aamras-puri for him.Im sure he would have loved it, says Wakani.IANS

Salman Khan is welcomed with an aarti by the telly serials actors 

Sallu does an impromptu jig with one of the lead actors on the show 

Salman Khan 

[Previous] Film [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0dewdrop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the sharing. desparately looking forward for the same 😍
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
anyone knwos when they episode is going to be telecasted and how many episodes uk is behind then India
angel_smilz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Salman selected the best show of television to promote his film👏