Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

TOI: Sallu's forever READY

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Sallus forever Ready 

Bollywood star Salman Khan has shot a cameo for telly serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah,as part of promotional activities for his forthcoming film Ready.He spread cheer on the sets as he broke into some impromptu jigs with popular actors of the comedy show.
Salmans visit to the show filled everyone with excitement,especially lead characters Dayaben,played by Disha Wakani,and Jethalal,essayed by Dilip Joshi.
I was very pleased to be part of the show.I have worked with Dilip Joshi since my Maine Pyaar Kiya days and it was great meeting him again.I especially came to meet Daya bhabhi and I was ready for all the fun on the sets, says Salman.
Salman was welcomed with an aarti by Dayaben,who performed her signature garba dance thereafter.Salman delighted the cast and crew by accompanying her with his impromptu jig.
The children who feature on the show insisted Salman teach them some of his typical dance moves and he readily obliged them.
It was such a surprise to see Salman.Had I known he was coming,I would have made my delicious aamras-puri for him.Im sure he would have loved it, says Wakani.IANS

Salman Khan is welcomed with an aarti by the telly serials actors 

Sallu does an impromptu jig with one of the lead actors on the show 

Salman Khan 

[Previous] Film [Next]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_smilzshrutireddygr8

minaz296 Goldie
minaz296
minaz296

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...
0dewdrop Groupbie
0dewdrop
0dewdrop

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
thnx for the sharing. desparately looking forward for the same Day Dreaming
ISano IF-Stunnerz
ISano
ISano

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
anyone knwos when they episode is going to be telecasted and how many episodes uk is behind then India
angel_smilz Groupbie
angel_smilz
angel_smilz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Salman selected the best show of television to promote his filmClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISano

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index