Shows focusing on children/babies

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Seems like all Rajan ji's show is focusing on baby track
In YRKKH it's shaurya and varsha 's child
And naithik and akshara going thro a loss of a child

In CCMB Niveditha taking care of her sisters child

Aww so wished Tammy 's wish was fulfilled and Anmol and Ragini had their bundle of joy little Arnav
Alkeh and saakshi their bundle of joy and kushi the older sibling
Gosh I an missing angini so much
😭 😭

Anmol and raginintruly had so much to explore

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
seems so RS bringing kids track in his shows...

for me the best was anmol-tammy relationship in bidaai..

one of best move of the creatives to bring this usp of -father.-daughter.

apu and nirali on screen as father-daughter was just outstanding..👏

the last epi focussing on this bond was absolute treat to watch..

one major factor about this bond ..they were not blood related but the strong love that existed between father-daughter words are less to describe it...

for tammy anmol was and will always be her father..

shanti05 thumbnail
So true Saveeta..

See teh whole concept of Babul kay angana say nazo pali .. Betiyaa tho hoti hai parayee..
Bidaaii's whole concept was about daughter and how she is attached to her maternal house...

I wish they coudl have shown Anmol taking care of Tammy ... She playing in his arms..
The first scene itself the birthday party when he comes and  makes his appearance  with a beautiful dance performance and then he lifts her up she was so thrilled...

He carried the whole concept of  not being a biological father but  made Tammy  his own  blood was well shown

Indeed RS focused on this very well...

and Apurva excelled !! and as you said Nirali and the irl who placed Kushi were dolls
she called him partner ...

I so wanted them to ceebrate diwali where children enjoy bursting crackers and parents watch them ..

I hope they come back from where they left of  seriously its unfair for the show to have  gotten axed when it was going so smoothly

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@shanti...second your thoughts..

i do hope DKP-RS are thinking on same line as us.

a continuationof this story is more logical..

apu as anmol introduced in leap..the usp of angini relationship-anmol-tammy one were the trp puller for this show..

they have captured viewers heart..

so lets wish RS keeps the main concept sapna babul  and anmol-tammy relationship in more focus in B2...
Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This baby boom business in soaps, makes me wonder why eight year leap was taken. They could have shown Tammy and Khushi as babies for a longer time. RS is showing babies in both his existing soaps but I don't think these shows will have leaps. 
shanti05 thumbnail
I agree Rekha

Thought I loved the leap he took in Bidaaii as it did wonders and amazing kids and amazing Apurva rocked and Parul matched him equally
Practically all shows are showing baby boom
Zee Starplus and even in Colors Phulwa is having kid focus at present

SO I doubt YRKKH or CCMB will take a leap unless its necessary !!
Well Naithik and akshara have to have their  child as the first one was a miscarriage or fetus did'nt survive !

and Varsha and Shourya;s kid is growing big as what I see soon she will be about 6 months to a year  if they take days faster or show Akshara conceiving again in 3 montsh time ...

So   other of his shows taking leap donno ,
But I surly want B2 with Angini's baby  and alkeh and saakshi's baby ..
Angini stil are like just married  but after a while they have to fulfill Tammy's wish !!

I love this expression of Apu when he was told abt Tammy's wish !!!
He is so daam sweet !!!

I would love to see such reactions

When Anmol gets to know Ragini is pregnant with Jr Anmol
Aww this guy is so sweet in this expression

and the best is when he was surprised that  Tamy brought that topic on teh b fast table  and the way he looks at Ragini who was pissed off due to last nights  scene she saw him with Shivani lekin otherwise  she wud have blushed and turned red  in embarrassment !!

and Ragini ka gussa is so sweet here

So babies bring parents closer and hope we can get such a bond in season two with Angini..
Bidaaii would be just beautiful if Rajan ji have more of Angini story for a new season !
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shanti, Apurva got married to his lady love or at least got engaged in all his soaps but has never had a kid of his own. In JJKN he adopted a little girl as his wife had a miscarriage. In Bidaai he took a step forward was cast solely to play father to a seven year old charming child but ideas were given of  a child of his own 😊 which were never implemented upon.
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
I agree .. Rekha.. But Apurva charmed s with his chemistry with the kids
He was Tammy kay papa what more  we needed... Not a day he showed that ne was not her biological father as Anmol
Flawless character.. Even after 6 months I try to pull out something wring in his character but he was too good to be true
Infact Armaan was with zillion flaws I enjoyed that that was then 
This date  Anmol as a  role which he did and as a father for Tammy he ruled

Yes wished they had continued with  little jr Anmol
So  wished that the family could have been completed with Tammy's sibling ..
So many loose ends still left !😔
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
when it come to father daughter relationship for me it's always remineds anmol and tammy... What a beautiful bond this father and daughter shared on screen... That beautiful bond made ragini to adres him as 'tammy ka papa' awww... How sweet it sounds.
Tammy's father (anmol) just want his sweet angel's happines... Nothing more than that. And he will make her angel's wish come true. No doubt about it... I just hope bidaai 2 will be back with tammy's wish come true...ops... And also with our wish too... Hope jr Anmol will be jurt like his papa... Specialy his lips... 😉
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww I have tears when I see shows with baby focusing

Indeed his other shows are showing baby tracks

When Vasu teases Anmol and Ragini about a wish which Tammana wanted her own chota Bhai  I was like so sweet ,,,I couldimagine Anmol holding jr, Anmol and the way eh was  all in blushes that smile said it all that he wanted to always be a papa for  a little boy a bundle of their own a family he always looked for , with Tammy he did get  loads of  his family , a wish which must be running at teh back of his mind...

We want a continuation of the story where it left of  for season two, new pathways to life for Anmol and Ragini  would be so interesting

If other shows continue on teh baby track which they cannot for long they have to show  younger kids  then a leap needs to be taken otherwise they will have to  close the show with happy ending so if othershows take leaps and show  kids older then Bidaaii could have easily continued  at teh stage where we had Tammy being 8 years and the jr anmol born

Hoping season two will have such  to show

Rajan ji please  bring Anmol and Ragini back with loads of bundle of joy