when u do u think abhay is going to be unfrozen

Posted: 12 years ago
do u think they are going to drag Abhay's Frozen track? Or he will be unfrozen by tomorrow? Do u think our baby will be up from his slumber by tomorrow? 😭
as Abhay said..tht metz can only unfroze him...so it shud be metz to  do this...oderwise ...u know the cvs they can do nething...πŸ˜‰
so metz back in the pic means more trouble, and piya does not remember any shit. i am confused. i feel without metz help he is gonna break the curse
i do hope the same...i dont want metz to beback
i hope its very soon he gets unfreezed
i'm thinking T might unfreeze him. Give a thought why did they suddenly make her into a vampire huntress?
no remember when Haseena has put him under spell, but one distress call from Piya and the spell was broken. Similarly, it would be and SOS call from Piya which will wake Abhay up
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

no remember when Haseena has put him under spell, but one distress call from Piya and the spell was broken. Similarly, it would be and SOS call from Piya which will wake Abhay up

when did this happen i dont know
just 2-3 epis back when abhay was about to reach Piya who was under Sid's captivity, but Haseena came and made him unconscious thru a spell and took him away, but in d way, Piya tried to contact him thru telepathy and the spell was broken nd Abhay came to his senses and rushed out of d car to save Piya.
i think piya's memory can come back first then maybe she'll help abhay to unfroze abhay...πŸ˜•...but anything can happen hereπŸ˜•
lets see but when ever piya will call her he will be unfreeze, that time that spell would be break for ever.