Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I mean, OK, it was understandable when her papa's pride was her concern...But even after the Omi fiasco and Abeer's undying efforts, her refusal came as a shock to me...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
But all that vanished when we finally saw them unite in holy marital ties...it was priceless...All my complaints just washed out in a second...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
My favourite moment was when Leher smiled her precious smile, looking at Abeer, while our Abeer miyan-turned-dulhe miyan looked on with happiness and quiet satisfaction...that was a memorable kodak moment...Love u Abher...miss u loads...Live ur life, together, happily ever after...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Awesssome job Hinu di and Tanu🤗wonder why i call one 'di' and the other by her name🤔
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Miss u Ratna di🤗where are you...
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

hello people

shaadi mubarak ho ji ...bot bot badhaiyan aap sab ko !

hayye kinne sone lagre hai AbHer ikatthe...

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
❤️❤️🤗

Abher finally married!!  Can't believe its only been an year... feels like just a few months ago!!
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: fj08

Congrats on the first anniversary abherians...

thanks for the thread hina... i recently watched the wedding segments in the show... and remembered all the excitement that went with it... this was the best wedding segment on any show... loved all of it... each part of it from abeer's determination to right the wrong that leher was in because of his trust in Omi ... to lehers resignation to her fate and bawling her eyes out while getting ready for the wedding... deepa and shadab and gauravs part in the wedding

the execution of the hijacking of the wedding... abeer and lehers discussion in the middle of the entire wedding party... lehers initial refusal and final plea to abeer not to leave... each and every scene was goosebump worthy and brilliant... dialogues ... i thought could have been better... but who was listening to them with Gaurav and Yami's passionate portrayal of star crossed lovers...

the ceremony itself... the way abeer and leher never looked away from each other... completely alone in the huge crowd... till the time they were declared husband and wife... each and every moment of the wedding was AWESOME

hope to relive more of that magic through this thread... thanks for the collection of the scenes, VMs, images and interviews... have to go through the threads as well... read what we felt a year ago though i m pretty sure it was not very different from what we are feeling right now

😃

I agree Fatima B!!

It was just the best!!
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

hey babe ❤️

AbHer anniversary reminds me of the moment we were joined in virtual matrimony a few months ago...😍

@hey Shrek -yeah why do u call me di and just Tanu?
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinz

hey babe ❤️

AbHer anniversary reminds me of the moment we were joined in virtual matrimony a few months ago...😍

@hey Shrek -yeah why do u call me di and just Tanu?

I know!!!  ❤️❤️

I think Abher influenced us so much...  after all the family were raazi, we still eloped!!😆😆 

I think hijaking marriages are so much fun!😉