sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Aamir-Salman's marriage pact

TNN | May 24, 2011, 12.00am IST

Coming back to his friend Salman and the interesting retorts on Sallu's marriage, Aamir said that he and Sallu had made a pact.

The pact was that Salman agreed to getting married but he also took an assurance from Aamir that he (Aamir) wouldn't marry a third time around. To which Aamir replied, "Haan yaar, mera koi bharosa nahi." Aamir further said that he would love to choose a girl for Salman. "But If I do so then Salman should not say 'No'. He should give me an assurance that he will marry the girl." Can one expect that from the impulsive and unpredictable Khan?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

OMG😆

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆The Title is very misleading. I thought they made a pact to marry each other. Like My best friends wedding.😆
I don't know whether Salman is willing to get married. I have always sensed that he had regrets of missing the chance to with Aish. Again, that's just my opinion.
I guess he is disappointed with his failed past relationship and he fears that he's not marriage material. I think he'd be highly unhappy if his marriage failed. So he avoids it...because he does know human nature and above all his...
Edited by lalixlily - 12 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree...I have a feeling that sallu still loves aish and nobody can replace her place in he's heart. He can be with someone but he won't love them or marry them
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think so. I don't know why salman is not getting married. But I am sure it has nothing to do with Ash. Salman likes younger girls. Why would he regret of missing the chance to with Aish? that's impossible! Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Salman did love Aish genuinely.
As for him she was the perfect traditional desi girl he dreamed of.
Don't forget it's Aish's parents who didn't approve of their union. That is why they couldn't get married...plus the whole drama never ending love saga btwn them ended to a black painting.

I think p)erhaps that or he figures out that maybe the dreamy girl he wants to get married doesn't exist or doesn't fit in his criterion. So it's wiser for him to not get married if he know he'll be either deceived or disappointed. So I do think he's a realistic person.
.Alluring. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheee

I don't think so. I don't know why salman is not getting married. But I am sure it has nothing to do with Ash. Salman likes younger girls. Why would he regret of missing the chance to with Aish? that's impossible!

i agree with u.. he is probably don't want to go into any commitments and stuff. but i really want to see him getting married
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If he does not want to get married I really think its fine... For some marriage is the ultimate nirvana for some it is not... Exactly the same way having kids too... For some it is the ultimate nirvana and some it is not... Ultimately its their choice... End of the day if they are happy with their choices then good for them...

Same goes to Salman...
I guess he prefers to be happily unmarried rather than being unhappily married ...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^Maddy I love your new DP😆

The Three Khans😎