India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

23rd May 2011 WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Epi starts with isha telling kids we have to expose masi in front of chetna aunty.   WE can do one thing.

At night all kids roaming around...and isha is with candles.   she is approaching the phone and calls a person masi deals with to adopt a child.   the guy agrees and as soon as isha is about to put the phone down ... masi switches on the light.   and all kids and isha shocked to see her.   Then masi says at midnight .. u alone what are u doing, huh!??   masi says u know what time it is .. it is 12.00 am.  and all kids come out and hug isha and says HAPPY BDAY ISHA DIDI.   and ira syas it is meri isha's bday.   and masi says u can party in ur domentary...and isha says i have a habit to talk to my mother at midnight.   and masi says but ur mother is dead.   and masi is suspecting something..and masi says i will redial and find out..and cutkin disconnects the phone.   

then all kids comes in their bedroom n says god we got saved in kick of time.  and vrinda says we got saved cause of Ira.   and all kids praise her but ira says no no...it is really my isha's bday today..  and all says happy bday isha..and she says thank you..and then isha and ira hug,   Isha says u always remember my bday.   and ira says i have a gift and all go..ira gives her a house as isha remembers her house a lot.   and isha has tears in her eyes...and she kisses ira and hugs her.   all kids smiles.   in the morning all kids are sitting on the table making something..and chetna and masi and bhola comes...and chetna says who are u making this for...and ira says it is isha's bday..didnt anyone tell u..and masi says i was about to.   and chetna says isha come here.  and isha goes and touches her feet and chetna kisses her head.   so chetna syas today there will be a big party here today.   lots of food...and lots of masti.   cutkin says cake?  and chetna syas sure.   bhola and masi not happy.  And vrinda ssays first time we will celebrate someone's bday over here.   and chetna says devki why didnt u..and masi says cause they are orphan and we dont know the dates.   and chetna says they are not orphans.   THey have a big family here.   from now onwards we will celebrate everyone's bday.

Chutki says my bday is Jan 8th.   and chetna syas lets prepare for party.   and she asks bhola to make food.  and bhola to decorate and devki to help out in the kitchen.   and masi shocked.

Masi comes in the kitchen and is cribbing about having to work in the kitchen.   and she sits there and eats a banana...but chetna comes and masi gets up to work...Chetna says its nice to see u work.   and chetna asks what are u making in dinner.   and calendar says chole puri, panner matar, and briyani.   and chetna says some sweets as well.   and masi says we will need more rice but we will have expenses...and chetna says thats fine.  and she leaves.   Calendar says we have rice.  and then he shuts up.   Masi is messing up all the food..and calendar is looking on.   masi says why are u smiling...and calendar says ur face...and masi sees haldi on her face and is mad.

dining room is decorated and isha is sitting there reading cards made by all kids.   chetna comes and is happy with the decoration.   and isha goes to isha and says what did her card mean?  and she says the card was for arjun..then card says our dream house.   and isha says ur dream will surely come true...

and the adoption ppl come and says we are here.   and bhola is shocked.   chetna is looking on.   and isha is smiling.   c

Pre-cap -- Chetna syas BHOLA i want an answer now.  what are they saying,   they have been here before ...tell me now.  What kid are they talking about?   and masi comes out and is shocked.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nevaraTrini331Dimpz06nirleppannumilwebuzeeMamanasweetygirl28

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks For The Update.
sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index