Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Common between Jai and Ram - Page 3

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

He is daam sweet rolu molu infact even in Kasam se he was looking slim and trim when he was introduced but then he bloated up
Looks like he has reduced a bit
But I guess Priya will make him shed some of his excess fat 😆

She will
Say apki photo iPhone ya blackberry Mai fit nahi hoti

🤣🤣🤣🤣 @ highlighted quote!!! u r hilarious...!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure there will be a lot of sarcastic conversation
Mature couple have that and there is a lot of humor in that which is at a level where  people understand such conversation !!

I am sure we will get lots of that to hear !!😉

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup Jai Walia was just awesomee and his young angry man luks used to be amazingg and sorry for comparisions but his chemistry used to just 😍 wid Prachi Desai

and even his chemistry wid sakhsi frm the promos luks great 👍🏼
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
JW was something that we fell in love with him with time ... we even loved his lethal side too 😆😆...

Ram will be more of softer version 😳😳 ...

On the whole ... we gonna love to have Ram back in our drawing rooms 😃😃 ...
the promos are making me smile ...spclly the snore 1 & that vegetable shopping 😳... "swad khaana banae wale ke haathon mein hota hai 😍

shanti05 thumbnail
I agree Ram wil be more mellow down than Jai Walia..

I think also teh stages they will show is  more to do with he  is not in love or no time for love or hasn't been rejected in love and so he wil taste the  fresh side of life which is love !
shanti05 thumbnail
Maybe I had too much of high expectations from Ram or I am still registered with  Mr. Jai Walia's picture in my mind..
Ram was  a little  sober compare to Jai Walia..

I would like to see some angry young (actually old) side of Ram Kapoor as Ram...

asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved Ram in kasamh se and i'm gonna watch this show for him
RANJANA_RRJ thumbnail
Im a gonner. Ram Kapoor as Jai Walia was brilliant, but the funny side to the character Ram Kapoor, as well as Walia type khadoosness...Mar gaye.
I do hope that Ram has more input in his character in this show because that will rock Ram Kapoor (the character) even more and it will have a more humanness than the larger than life characters BT shows normally have.
And this Ram Kapoor character and actor discussion is hugely confusing 😆
who am i??? thumbnail

First Episdoe JW vs Ram

JW : The BG score itself added so much aura plus the all black suit.Munna was so mean machine and those grey lens hailla maradala.It was like will eat little bani as appetizer along with his drink

Ram : He seemed soft person the cigar didnt add to ruthless buss tychoon feel , End of Day 1 i was more feeln sympathy and sad for him.

Ranju..
Me too this name is so confusing , when i first heard his char name is Ram i was hailla how will the bashing go on :P
May be we  can say RK for Actor Ram and stick to Ram for character or Ram(A) -Actor and Ram(C)-Char till  a maasi or nani type char enters and spill out his pet name.

shanti05 thumbnail
I think both fell in love after marriage at least Jai Walia .. he was deserted  by his fiancee and then married the sister Bani and  he fel in love ...

Here also Ram will fall in love with Priya after  getting convinced his arranged marriage has finally this lady has touched his heart

I am sure there will be some good time ego clashes !!