Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Common between Jai and Ram

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I know the topic is confusing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Remembering Ram Kapoor from KasamSe..to BALH

Ram Kapoor was Jai Wali a business tycoon.. late marriage ...Married one of the sisters  Bani ...

Here also Ram Kapoor is Ram is a rich business man from what I read  ..late marriage

The promos were really interesting !! He has a sense of humor and sarcasm ...which I think is a plus point in his acting and his way he talks.

Good luck to Ram Kapoor and would like to see his shades in this role

Saakshi Tanwar is also a good actress and she  would match him well !!

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shanti, i also saw the promos, looks like it is going to be a good show. maybe i will find something good to watch.
shanti05 thumbnail
Hi Rozy I saw you around too Yep !! Ram has some different sense of humor which I appreciate !!
Kasam Se he was an arrogant  tycoon. here he may calm down a lot as Ram so it wil be interesting

He is so soft spoken to Priya  these will be interesting way to see how the character transfrms
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
looks like it is going to be interesting show.
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ram would probably be nicer to Priya compared to how Jai was to Bani in the beginning.
Both Ram and Sakshi are superb actors and I'm looking forward to the show and the new on-screen pair of Ram and Priya. The promos look good and interesting.
Edited by SuganthiS - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
I always liekd Ram's angry young man attitude in Kasam Se , but now if he calms down to treat priya as a princess it will be awesome to see

I loved the snoring  promo and the grocery shopping promo !
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jai walia was 😍
i think ram's role in BALH wud be a lot different but ram is a flawless actor, he will do justice to this role undoubtedly!<3 RAM KAPOOR'S BACKKπŸ˜ƒ
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes Jai Walia was awesome ... Ram I think here is more himself the Ram Kapoor so that character may be more calm and collected !!

I think he will show shades of himself in a nice way to woo priya
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ram of BALH seems Quite similar to Jai Walia i guess 😳😳 ... but a little softer version of it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... not as arrrogant & lethal as JW πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... like he was in initial days of Kasam Se 😊😊
but certainly there are similarities πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

--Rich & still unmarried at 40 πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.& little cold & shrewd πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--opens up less πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..except to his friend πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...( so he got aditya here too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-- always well dressed & disciplined 😳😳😳
--no sense of humour πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

πŸ˜†

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
first of all it's so great to see u here with us shantiπŸ˜ƒ

now coming to ur topic, I did not watch KS so thank god for that cos I won't have to keep seen/looking for Jai in Ram.

plus after the standing by window looking very mad at something I thought he was gonna be an angry old man but now with that snoring Promo and the one after the snoring one I know and sure is gonna be a very cute old man (I hope) so finger cross.